Mail in Ballot Fraud No Problem? Really?

Ya not going to happen.

Making it easier for people to vote is “Gaming the system”
why do Republican not want it to be easy to vote.

2 Likes

Um…since the ballots were flagged up and not counted…that shows the system…you know…works?

7 Likes

Canada has had mail in voting for like 20 + years.
no widespread fraud.

1 Like

There is a reason Trump and his supporters are whining so hard. They found a way to circumvent the system.

The requirements are pretty much exactly the same.

All the big fraud accusations in Florida came to nothing.

Florida has been using no excuse vote by mail for years and it works just fine.

Yes, there are a handful of illegal votes that get through.

And if you take off your shoes and socks, you will have enough digits to count that number during a decade.

4 Likes

Yeah but that’s just what’s been CAUGHT…LOL!

Can you imagine this logic used on the manufacturing floor?

“OH MY GOD…WE’RE FINDING 0.001 FAILURES AN HOUR! SHUT DOWN THE FLOOR- THE PROCESS IS OUT OF CONTROL!”

2 Likes

which I do not get the government bend over backwards to make voting easy in Canada, like they will come pick me up and drive me to the polling station or just bring polling staff to nursing homes so you don’t gotta get out of your PJs.

Funny how you were fine with mail-in voting in 2018…

1 Like

NH has either the 5th or 7th highest per capita gun ownership in the country. NH has the lowest murder rate in the country, and for a while, the lowest in the world. It also has a very low gun crime rate.

This definitely means we can draw global conclusions about gun dumping in the poorest favelas in Brazil…

Exactly lol

Yes…because reporters can’t be trusted. They’re political operatives.

Yes…and my state is corrupt as hell.

have you met a polling staffer they are like 80 year old seniors.

Ballot harvesting is also an issue. Especially here in Tulsa.

There was no “insisting” there. Just pick one, surely you are familiar with the search features?

People are taking advantage of the pandemic indirectly by taking advantage of people’s despair to not expose themselves to COVID-19.

Where did I suggest it would be?

Voting is largely controlled by the states and congress is too spineless to step in and do the right thing.

Reporting, as in the state reports, election commission reports, AG reports, SecState repirts, etc, that are filed every year.