MAGA: Negative Wage Growth (July 2018 Edition)

Is wage growth a lagging indicator?

Yes.

Because they are bringing in inexperience workers to fill the labor gap. Workers that don’t receive journeymen wages thus drives down all average wage.

All you highly educated libs…I’m still waiting on comprehensive reason why I’m wrong.

So we can conclude that OP is full of ■■■■ and slanting information for propaganda purpose.

I have. Many times.

Construction wages haven’t gone down in the last year.

Actually couple times in the last year…as more people were hired.

So you want to try again?

Profits up, wages down.

GOP tax scam ■■■■■ over Americans once again.

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/1028011131049332736

You know the difference between me and libs. I didn’t have to pay someone how to think. :wink:

Yes. It went down a “a few times” from month to month but in the last year it went up $0.92 or 3.2% which is faster than the 2.7% increase in wages for all employees.

So no, I’m not going to try again because I’m not wrong.

You get what you pay for.

Are you happy for em?

Actually, that’s more of a difference between being in upper management and being a desk level worker. The guys in upper management hire people to think all the time - lawyers, accountants, etc. The guys doing customer service and data entry don’t have to worry about hiring.

Sure. Why not?

The point is that construction wages are growing slightly faster than average.

So your theory isn’t correct.

Corporate profits are skyrocketing post-taxcut. Why would rising wages be lagging?

Not, lagging. A lagging indicator?

Without the tax cut would I have more or less money in my pocket?

A lot of people were making a crap ton of money during Obama’s term. They didnt need to blame Obama like you.

And I didn’t make a ton of money while that rat bastard was playing emperor. 2nd worst president behind carter.

Guess you just didn’t try hard enough. Some people just don’t have the gumption to get the job done, and that sounds like your problem. Maybe stop blaming others and take responsibility for your failings?

1 Like

Yeah. You didn’t see the post where i explained that during that time i worked 2 jobs and started my own business. I persevered through the reign of the emperor rat bastard in chief to make it to this era of prosperity. And now am reaping the massive rewards of that hard work.

o you can take your snide little comment, roll it up into a tight little ball, and shove it straight up your ass.