Madison mob tears down the statue of an abolitionist, beats up state senator

Is this still about black lives ?

Seriously, what is going on here ?

Statues of Wisconsin’s motto “Forward” and of Col. Hans Christian Heg were dragged away from the statehouse. The statue of Heg, an anti-slavery activist who fought and died for the Union during the U.S. Civil War, was decapitated and thrown into a Madison lake by protesters, the newspaper said.

Heg, who immigrated to the United States from Norway, became a newspaper editor and an outspoken member of the anti-slavery Free Soil Party. When the Civil War broke out, he was chosen to lead a regiment from Wisconsin.

Late Tuesday in Madison, Democratic state Sen. Tim Carpenter was assaulted after taking a photo of protesters, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

“I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,” Carpenter told a reporter for the newspaper.

Watch em try to pin it on right wingers. It’s how they roll.

1 Like

Sorta like ill-behaved Tea Partiers were “liberal plants”

https://www.conservapedia.com/Debate:Are_"racist"_Tea_Party_attendees_liberal_plants%3F

2 Likes

Ha. What happened to let’s wait for all the facts?

Well that’s just dumb.

Victimhooders need their victim cards punched.

The party of the left has gone insane and the leaders are playing Scarecrow poisoning the water supply to accelerate the spread.

Why is this news to you??

It’s news to everyone as it just happened last night (this particular incident)

Sensory-overload. Full-on hive effect.

This has to do with tearing down the country. The backlash at the polls is going to be amusing in my opinion.

1 Like

That’s not ALL they need punched. :wink:

Except these people may outnumber everyone else :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No they are just the loudest.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work that way any more. Bubba Wallace was the victim of a hate crime.

2 Likes

So what’s the backlash at the polls going to look like ? GOP landslide across the field ?

Fake Noose !!!

2 Likes

What is going on there needs to stop. The mayor of that city has proven to be worthless.

Also, the chief of police there just literally up and quit last year, as in “I won’t be in tomorrow or ever see ya” and now they are working with an interim police chief.

So many mayors are completely worthless and weak, not able to stand up to the mob. I live in Seattle so I know :shushing_face:

1 Like

It makes no difference the subject matter. It seems just being a statute alone is enough to trigger some into a destructive rage.

She is a first term mayor and is worthless.

The previous mayor would not have allowed this to continue on night after night.