Lying White House Scrubs Helsinki Transcript To Favor Trump

WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SCRUBBED TRANSCRIPT

… So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step, and we can also extend it. Options abound, and they all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

Q And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-president-putin-russian-federation-joint-press-conference/

TRANSCRIPT OF WHAT WAS SPOKEN AS IT WAS BROADCAST LIVE

… So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step. We can extend also it. Options abound. They all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?
PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Trump-Putin Helsinki meeting: read the full transcript - Vox

White House alternative fact machine in action!

If they would lie so boldly about this, what untold millions of viewers saw live, and even more have seen it played over and over in the news since, just what won’t they blatantly lie about?

I really wish this surprised me.

1 Like

No President has ever had a scrub as great as that

1 Like

ministry of truth…

2 Likes

Trump or anyone in the communications office cannot be trusted.

1 Like

It was the best scrub, the biggest scrub ever.

More people in America, no, in the WORLD, didn’t see what we scrubbed from that transcript than has ever never seen something scrubbed from a transcript in the history of all scrubbed transcripts.

EVER

1 Like

Quite right.

I couldn’t find the video of that presser on the Trump White House website last night?

Don’t know if I was just not looking in the right place or what?

However, from reporting I saw it said the White House had edited the video tape to match the altered transcript.

Begs the question of why?

Trump wants to rewrite history in real time.

What a scumball.

:laughing:

Yeah.

He has the best truths, the biggest truths, ever.

EVER

I know what you mean.

I really, really wish one morning I wake up to discover this was all some wild and perverted dream I had been having.

The reason Donald Trump screams about other people lying so much is because he’s such a massive liar. He’s just trying to throw that dumb people off.

1 Like

Right down the memory hole.

Allan

1 Like

It is like Fat Donald is the QVC president and he is selling every dumb idea he can come up with to his base and they just eat it up then demand “more, more please!”

Ayup.

He convinced his base he watched on 9/11 extensive coverage of American Muslims dancing in the streets of America, why not altered video and transcripts?

On the 9/11 thing, I am embarrassed to say I have Trump worshiping family members who now believe they saw the same coverage he claimed he saw.

:cry:

“This country is doing better than it’s ever done before, economically,” Trump said at the Veterans of Foreign Wars National Convention in Kansas City, Mo. “But it’s all working out. Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

:joy: as I recall the footage was “scrubbed” from all the YouTubes.

These aren’t the $12 Billion in DEPRESSION ERA PROGRAM PAYMENTS to farmers you are looking for!

1 Like

There is no greater fake news than the willful altering of the transcript and video of a live/public press conference.

2 Likes

I agree.

Guess he figured he couldn’t use the oh, I meant to say “wouldn’t” not “would” gambit so soon again.

I think we all understand he doesn’t want the world to replay Putin’s affirmative answer to the question, “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?” but it was said and we all saw/heard it.

1 Like

How about this gem:

1 Like