Lying White House Scrubs Helsinki Transcript To Favor Trump

Honestly, this is exactly the stuff the Cons have been screaming about Obama…that he is some kind of Orwellian media manipulator and master of double speak. meanwhile, their candidate flat out tells them lies and wipes things from teh collective memory.

1 Like

But her emails and trolling libs.

All sorts of crazy.

And Donny’s sycophants are as mentally ill as he is. Just look at some of the threads in the last few day.

1 Like

So pathetic and blatant.

1 Like

WUDS

Ever since Fat Donald tossed his orange hair into the ring it has been WUDS on the Right.

World upside down sickness.

Ayup.

It is only going to get worse as the mid-term election nears.

I had earlier thought with certainty this would be a mid-term for the record books, with the Democrats not gaining any seats, with them, in fact, likely to lose some, but if the Trump crazies continue, or get worse. well it is anybody’s guess.

But effective with millions of his fans.

That is scary.

Was ■■■■ like this happening with the Obama admin? I mean, they parsed words and played political games as much as anyone, but this is a pretty egregious omission that completely changes the context.

If Obama had done this, we’d get 4 years of investigations.

1 Like

I haven’t done a thorough investigation on the matter, but I’ve read that the official Russian transcript also omitted the question.

To my knowledge the Obama administration never altered any transcript or video that they posted on their White House Website.

Yeah. I have read that as well as saw it reported.

They supposedly omitted the entire question.

Trump has created his own reality and his minions are living in it happily.

1 Like

Well, in the interest of truth here’s a failing Washington Compost analysis that explains how this happened. Not a conspiracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/07/25/no-the-white-house-didnt-intentionally-edit-a-question-to-putin-out-of-a-video/?utm_term=.e424953e6b4e

Well, that’s good.

Personally I think I’d prefer they were malevolent as opposed to totally incompetent.

Good BS spin.

From what I understand tonight, the White House has acknowledged the omissions from both the White House “official” transcript and “video” but that, as yet, neither has been corrected.

Hey. If they ignore it long enough the scrubbed version will stand.

Amen to that. At this point I do believe they are both of those, with a pendulum swing between the two on every issue.

I am delighted that libs are frenzied about this.

Except that one of the French president …

“Frenzied”

Once more you show your infinant ignorance of wgat makes Liberals tick or how they tick.

“Frenzied”

:laughing: