Lying, human nature and personal experience

This is exactly my point! Polygraphs cannot determine truth or falsehoods.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/09/25/nsa-whistleblower-reveals-how-to-beat-a-polygraph-test

LOL… Keep going with your science. This does not prove what your original “scientific” thoughts came up with… Not one bit actually but please do not let me stop you. haha

He is making ■■■■ up. All those studies showing the lie detector is junk science are making ■■■■ up too.

I am not here backing up the tests. Just showing how the thread started on a ■■■■■■■■ premise. “Any actor can pass” That is ■■■■■■■■

You are playing semantics. Just because you reject how I worded the statement doesn’t mean that my general premise is true. Are you denying that someone cannot be trained to pass a polygraph?

We should believe women regarding sexual assaults based on hundreds of years of not believing them simply because they were women.

I have never said that so no why would I deny it or that I even believe in the device. I saw that you started a thread with the word “scientific” in it. That normally means based on facts unlike your statement. Plane and simple

That statement is not based on actual science.

My apologies professor.

Here is what I said: “Any actor or trained actor can easily pass a polygraph. Furthermore an honest but reserved shy type a person will likely do very poorly on a polygraph test. Polygraphs cannot determine the truth or falsehood in a persons brain. It’s more of a biological test.”

The word scientific never appears. The fact is that people can be trained to pass polygraphs and that has been scientifically tested, are you denying that?

It does not matter how you try to twist this. You started of with a ■■■■■■■■ statement. I am done here.

And the fact is that polygraph tests have very questionable scientific reliability in the task they look to resolve.

Did Ms. Ford actually say what you have in quotes, or did you just completely make it up?

Its what he wants her to think, not what she really thins. CMI made this up.

Allan

No one I can see claimed otherwise. Only thing I see is Spartacus saying your comment that any actor can pass a poly test is crap. I agree with him, I do not think that Tom Cruse could fool a poly test. He might be once he makes OT-VIII level when his mind if free of theetans and can just change reality.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s measures your biological response to stress. Given what absolute emotional messes most actors are, that doesn’t seem likely though.

1 Like

Keep in mind this dude was saying Seth Rich’s parents were in on the conspiracy of his murder.

The answer is obvious. I posted a hypotherical scenario in which Ford speaks to herself. There is no other way that we designate such a hypothetical self talk without quotes.

A rational non-partisan reader without TDS would recognize that the phrase “Ms Ford says to herself” leads to a self-talk that could have never been recorded.