Lyin Adam Shifty Schiff

nunes wasn’t even there for several months because he was already investigated.

You are welcome.

No he wasn’t

How can you declare he is lying when you literally just admitted that NO ONE, not even you, know what he is holding? Amazing.

Nope. He recused himself and then he didn’t any more.

Completely normal.

Because nobody else is saying what he is saying. His claims are not supported by anybody else. Is he special? Are you open to the idea that he is lying? Or are you convinced that Shifty has got the goods?

Politico seems to think he was cleared for some reason.

Politico does?

Coulda sworn it was the Republican lead ethics committee…

I take no stance. I’m simply asserting that you are not holding yourself to the standard you have created.

You accuse him of lying based upon knowledge you claim NO ONE has.

You debunked your own thread and didn’t even realize you did it.

I for one find all of these threads to be entertaining and for that I thank the OP

Here is my opinion of what probably will happen.

Barr will pull Mueller aside and ask to see what he has. Which won’t be much. Then Barr will tell Mueller that unless he is actively collecting additional evidence, then he needs to wrap it up. He can’t simply wait for a bombshell to drop in his lap. Because there is no sign that this will happen. If Mueller needs even more time, he will need to provide justification.

The investigation will finally and mercifully end sometime in the fall with no finding of wrong doing. Shifty will hold back his secret evidence and continue to chase his dream. But I am 1000 percent sure that shifty does not have any info that Bobby doesn’t. But he can never admit that.

Nobody is claiming that he does

Then there would be no reason for Shifty to not disclose the evidence that he claims to have after Mueller finally gives up. Right?

But the is irrelevant to the fact that you debunked your own thread when you asserted NO ONE knows, so you can’t possibly prove he’s lying.

Time to retract your OP.

Thats a cool story, not sure how accurate but cool

Wrong. Evidence is not normally released while investigations are ongoing

Really is it that time already?

I thought is was time for me to go to the gym. Oh, and there is this. I don’t need to prove he’s lying. He claims to have direct evidence. If he cannot provide said evidence (and he won’t), then you may conclude that he lied. It’s up to Shifty to prove his claim.

Wrong. You misread, Bigly. I said after Mueller finally gives up. No worries. We all make mistakes.

Can you prove Schiff doesn’t possess this information?

My bad, in that case yes. If no direct evidence is brought forth after all the investigations are completed and made public then Schiff can be called a liar.

Nope. I cannot. But I am not going to assume that he has information that he refused to share with the Senate. He is the only one in congress claiming to have direct evidence. Somehow it got missed by everybody but him and he’s not willing to share it with anyone. I like my odds. There is a reason he’s not providing any details.