Lyin Adam Shifty Schiff

Good reply.

I’m not the claiming he is lying. You are. And you also claimed no one knows what he has but him.

You need to retract your accusation against him as lying in this case, as you admittedly can not prove it.

So without such evidence labeling him a liar is itself a lie?

1 Like

Then your OP is false, by your own admission, and you need to retract.

I am labeling him a liar because he is. If he actually has this evidence, it should be made public. He’s got nuttin. You can bet on it. Hopefully he will be forced to show his cards soon. Then we will both know he’s lying.

You’ve already admitted you don’t know he’s lying. Calling him a liar is a false accusation.

What makes you think Representative Schiff withheld evidence from Mueller?

I hope Rep. Schiff subpoenas the translators from the Putin meetings. Why would Trump demand that she hand over notes? And why would Trump meet with Putin with no American translator at all, like he did in Hamburg? Putin had a translator, BTW.

Yes- the reason is that investigators don’t broadcast what witnesses say until the investigation is over. After Harvard Law School, Schiff began working as a prosecutor in the Los Angeles branch of the U.S. Attorney’s Office. While an assistant U.S. Attorney, he gained attention by prosecuting a case against Richard Miller, a former FBI agent convicted of "passing secret documents to the Soviet Union in exchange for a promised $65,000 in gold and cash. He knows what he is doing.

That is very insulting. Clown Shows deserve a lot lore respect than comparing to Nunes ****show.

1 Like

Because he claims that he has direct evidence. If they had the exact same information, why would Shifty need his own separate investigation?

You don’t think that Mueller covered this?

He does know what he is doing. But if a The President did not commit a crime, then what is he supposed to do?

I bet you were lest resolute about the House hearings when Nunes was in charge.

The House doesn’t conduct criminal investigations. That’s Mueller.

I looked around on the internet and all I can see is schiff regurgitating the same sort of stuff as evidence as you read by anti Trump posters in this thread. You know, somebody lied about talking to a Russian, Trump Jr met with a Russian…that sort of thing. And then he hems and haws and says only Mueller can decide if a crime is committed.
If he said something about special direct evidence I didn’t run into it.

There is a report he said the following:

“Schiff said there is evidence — heard by the committee behind closed doors —that he can’t talk about publicly because it remains classified. But he said there is plenty of evidence of collusion that has been reported publicly, including:…” (from USA Today)

But if he thinks what is public is proof enough, then who knows how weak what he says he has? If it were that strong he wouldn’t be leaving the decision to Mueller. He’d be calling for impeachment tomorrow.

The house and senate investigations are not criminal investigations. Mueller is doing the criminal investigation.

I hope you’re right. But Shifty sounds like he’s all in for another investigation after Mueller.

I’m right.

Well, yeah. They are political investigations.
Obviously.