Louie gohmert has a climate change solution

But….

Indeed.

I think he’s disappointed Jews in Space didn’t get the traction it maybe should have got. Where Hank did.

Don’t you believe people control the environment with CO2? That’s his point. lol!

Don’t you believe the climate never changed until man showed up?.. That’s his point.

1 Like

Yes, CO2 comes from burning of carbon, which is the result of harvesting and burning coal, together with CH4 release.

Louis Gohmert is a dumbass for asking such a stupid question. Nothing, NOTHING man can do can alter the orbits of the earth or moon to combat climate change. Gads, I’ve never heard such a ridiculous and ignorant question put forth. Who are the dumbasses who keep on electing this jerk?

CO2 … plant food

As for who is electing him, I’ll stack them up against those voting for folks like Sanders or the Squad any day of the week. Not to mention those voting for loons like Shelia Jackson Lee.

2 Likes

east texas. he fits right in

Gohmert is a moron. This doesn’t even make the top ten for dumbest things the man has said while in office.

He was a dumbass long before this question was ever asked. Read up on some of the man’s record. It’s no wonder we’re in the mess we’re in when we keep electing these morons to write legislation.

He has a point, all right.

It’s at the top of his cranium.

1 Like

50 years of failed predictions… 1/4 of Manhattan is suppose to be under water by now.

This is from the crowd that brought us marriage to animals is right around the corner.

Hook line and sinker! :+1:

Gohmert has an obvious disdain for the whole subject of climate change and used humor to show that disdain. The BLM person got the humor and responded in kind.

I did. He had all he could do to keep from breaking up when the BLM person said they would look into it.

Was Guam turning over dead pan?

Probably not, but just finding out about it for the first time now shows how little I care about a politician’s gaffes.

I only weighed in with Gohmert because i was bored. Knowing Gohmert’s anti climate change stance and his pension for humor, I simply connected the dots.

I know nothing about Hank Johnson or the gaffe in question so I can’t say for sure. Most likely a gaffe but who cares.

I don’t think either is a gaffe. I agree with it being dead Pan

I won’t disagree with your assessment of Hank Johnson. I simply don’t have enough information and have no real interest in pursuing it any further.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s not that important.

1 Like