Louie gohmert has a climate change solution

So we accept that the guy from BLM wasn’t being serious but we can’t quite get around that Gohmert wasn’t being serious?
Seriously?

1 Like

I’m sure the Democrats could invent a tax that they believe would work.

1 Like

Yes that was dead Pan humor too and yet…

Swooooooooooosh…his comments go right over the heads of climate change and BLMers. What he said was that this is an act of God and there’s nothing man can do about that.

Regarding this subject though, what really baffles me is that we ship our manufacturing to China, they pollute the hell out of the world and no one is stopping this, they even get excluded in climate deal standards, then these products get shipped back to the US and are sold, while our government that allows this, then bitches to us about man made climate change.

Let’s all take a deep breath and unitedly yell, ■■■■ you. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

gohmert was being serious… hes just an idiot.

Sure sure. Keep saying that he’s being serious…it’ll make it magically come true if you believe hard enough boys and girls. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah…and I’ll bet in that same trough you ate at, they were also feeding orange man baaa, baaa, baad…

…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Yes, Louie Gohmert is renowned for his sense of humor.

/s

He wasn’t talking about Black Lives Matter. BLM was coupled with the Forest Service therefore he is referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

1 Like

Holy crap, LOL

Did you see Moonshine when you looked up from the neighboring orange man god trough you have been feeding at?

:sunglasses:

I know- who mentioned Black Lives Matter? Not I.

I mentioned snakes.

2 Likes

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too… So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that’s pretty powerful.”

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh, it’s about Rep Hank Johnson?

Talk to @NJBob

I’m talking to @Camp and you.

We didn’t bring Hank into it.