Looks like crime being down was all a lie

One would hope.

1 Like

So you were going off of feeling?

I wrote if on purpose.

We feel that crime goes up and we feel that crime goes down based on the media. We try to confirm our feelings using statistics
So it’s both.

Don’t worry your media sources will continue to push that crime is out of control. That’s how it always works because election year.

It’s an election year

Crime must be down

Fear must be silenced

The left is coming!

3 Likes

Not going to argue with that

:rofl: Amazing logic.

It is out of control. Recidivism. Crimes committed while out on bail. Pleading down.

Bail reform has been a failure and it has led to an increase in crime. There is no doubt about that.

1 Like

:rofl: trying to double negative the illegals from the country. This tops undocumented American.

1 Like

How can that be? on one had you feel crime is down and than say bail reform increased crime.

4 Likes

I don’t understand your argument. If there is an increase in crime, how is crime down?

2 Likes

Because of the number of years since bail reform was put in place Because crime is still higher than before bail reform but lower than the year prior with bail reform….

From record low to high then lower than the high but higher than the record low.

Stop man.

Crime is 10. Then crime is 15 then crime is 12.

Not going to stop.

Listen to yourself.

I am and i understand what i am saying.

Crime is worse than it has been the past twenty years preceding Covid and bail reform. It was less worse last year

I am actually fascinated that Oregon recrimnalizing drugs hasn’t made it into our discussions

Thank you as well!

Pushing the reply button is a voluntary act…