Looks like crime being down was all a lie

The media is complicit in lies concocted by politicians and political narrative spin meisters.
The sheeple lap it up

For real. Cause brothers be getting shot all the time in Baltimore.

For months now, the Appeal to Authority.

“But look at this link I found! It says crime is down!”

Well of course crime is down. Just because Joe Biden has imported 10 million poor, desperate people and countries like Venezuela are emptying their prisons of violent offenders into our country is NO reason at all to assume crime did anything but go down. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Libs are so gullible.

HEY LIBS- JOE SAYS INFLATION AND GAS PRICES ARE DOWN TOO!! GOTTA BE TRUE!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Then there is this little gem that you are overlooking. If over half of crime victims did not report crimes committed against them it seems that the government is not reporting all the crimes being committed.
Wonder why victims of violent crime would feel it is not worth their time to report a crime? Could it be that they feel that nothing will be done because of the new leftist courts letting criminals off scott free? Could it be that with the leftist courts letting these criminals get away with no punishment makes the victims of these crimes fear that the criminals are going to come and retaliate against them.

Other measures of crime levels undermine, or at least muddle, the veracity of the FBI’s data, which rely on “reported” offenses by victims and law enforcement themselves. The federal government’s own victims’ survey, which attempts to capture the gap between the number of actual offenses and the number reported to police, shows much higher offense rates than the FBI does. Moreover, a rising share of victims are failing to report their victimizations at all. In 2022, only 42% of violent crime victims and 33% of property crime victims bothered to report the crime to police.

4 Likes

You have no mental obligation to the purposefully retarded either.

They are to be mocked and ridiculed for the lame ass walking joke that their entire existence is, not catered to as if they were functioning adults that contribute to society. :wink:

2 Likes

This has been the case forever… not every crime gets reported.

How much underreporting happened in 2022,21,20,19? Is the underreporting higher now?

Crime is up that’s the facts. The fed lied that’s a fact.

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread about something that involved a discussion of the crime rates. A couple of this forum’s smart guy libs basically told me I’m stupid for questioning those precious government numbers.

It only makes common sense that, in a country that has imported 10+ million illegal criminals, where Soros DA’s in big cities are downgrading whole catagories of crime, (unless they can lie and try to pin some obscure something on Donald Trump!)…how many stories have we heard about cops morale down the tubes because they build cases that don’t even get prosecuted…Oregon just ended a stupid 3 year or something like that experiment in decriminalizing all drugs, what is it in California you can shoplift hundreds of dollars worth of stuff and just walk out of the store…when you change all those catagories of crime and don’t prosecute and then claim “crime is down…”. Bull ■■■■■ Not prosecuting and letting criminals off courtesy of soft on crime policies…couple with the data included in the article in the OP.

There’s a reason polling shows Americans don’t feel safe…don’t feel crime is down.

Because it’s not.

3 Likes

Your link does not say crime is up year over year

2 Likes

The hypothetical matters because we have seen it play out in real time.

Accepting only your truths to be self evident.

Exactly and questioning reality is weird.

Accept that both things are true - yes crime is going down and no we don’t have a complete picture to say so decisively

It’s an election year

Crime must be up

Fear must set in.

The left is coming!

Please read my stuff

I’m desperate for attention

Even though my positions make no sense

(said the liberal!)

Have a nice weekend!

Yup, and it’s your “favorite part” of this thread. Not what’s really in it. Just your fantasy. And so I repeat:

:+1: :roll_eyes:

Except no

Not sure what you’re trying to demonstrate with quoting yourself.

Your strawman is just a desperate attempt to say … something, I guess.

Third grade math. The article says reporting of crime (to the FBI) is down which results in them (FBI) showing a decease when municipal and State data shows an increase.

2 Likes

So you’re going off of faith? Or a feeling?

Yes it’s election year

Must manipulate crime statistics.

Yes fear is setting in…Trump is coming.

4 Likes