Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

you made a claim about Obama using the FBI… you know what never mind

Talking to a foreign agent? Like Steele and his Russians?

That’s different.

Really shouldn’t go saying other people are bitter…

That’s what a few Republicans said up to the last minute during the Watergate hearings, but they finally changed their minds. The atmosphere is much more partisan now and I have no doubt there are some who given the absolute evidence that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians won’t change their minds because Trump would never ever admit to anything. But that doesn’t mean Trump is safe. And I think that’s what’s behind some of the sentiments in Washington (and here) laughing things off. They know deep down it could and may well collapse.

It’s a sign of the times how much that has become acceptable. It’s what pushes so much of their narrative now. They don’t seem to see the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined. And much of their narrative is imagined.

I think you guys are the ones who are really scared, Conan. It’s your daily narrative. Even to suggest “are the walls closing in”? It’s not us looking up at the Walls of Jericho.

If they were so concerned about the Russians, that they put a spy in the Trump camp, why didn’t insist on seeing the DNC server? They said Russian hacked it.

You never corrected your spelling errors before. :slight_smile:

That Trump Tower meeting wasn’t a cocktail party.

I bet Trump wrote the rooskie Facebook ads himself… Masterminded the hacking too…

It wasn’t the intel community. It was Bush outright lying. And to say there’s no indication of wrongdoing by Trump is bewildering with all the indictments. But carry on.

1 Like

And that so many are tying their great hope to bring down Trump for conspiring are basing it on that meeting makes it look all the more pathetic.

In fact it was a dem from the Clinton admin who told Bush it was a slam dunk Saddam had WMD’s.

It’s not just that, which I’m sure you aware. But there’s no question that looks to be a major part of the puzzle.

I’m surprised you didn’t blame Hillary. :slight_smile:

And your major part of the puzzle may well have been a nothing.

I blame her for killing 10’s of thousands of Libyans because she felt like it.

And that’s why it’s damn near impossible to have a rational conversation with you about any serious political/foreign policy topic.

3 Likes

Maybe, but now we know of a second meeting which to be fair may turn out to be a nothing.

But based on the little of what we do know, the indictments, the guilty please I think its fair to say it is more likely then not that there is something.