Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

We could be popping champagne bottles and you’d think we were shaking in our boots.

1 Like

You are. You know the walls are closing in all around you. You’re hoping to get through this election cycle to stop it.

Obama admin spooks says, Hey, you guys know about the Russians, having Hillary’s e-mails right?..

Who’s surprised the OBama admin criminalized the FBI, just like they did the IRS in the election before. The sad part is how many leftist love it.

2 Likes

We already have proof of intent to collude. Trump Jr. was hungry for dirt on Hillary from the Russians.There was definite intent. The investigations are completely legitimate. Any attempt to undermine the investigation is an attack on our democracy and needs to stop.

And in full support.

Did you listen to Gina Haspel speech?

Believe I’ve noted how she stress that CIA was foreign intelligence agency, one that they can take pride in or something to that effect.

I wonder why she said that…and who was she speaking too. :wink:

BTW…I like her.

1 Like

God I wish I can edit…MODS!!!

No collusion just FBI intrusion into politics…

1 Like

i miss the days when Cons said Obama was the most corrupt President in US history… good times

exactly…where they don’t belong.

He was…you’re in denial.

Who was worse, if the spying is true? Nixon didn’t use the FBI.

3 Likes

It was only a couple of years ago when the GOP was Pro-FBI. But they are not anymore.

1 Like

lolololol so are we going to ignore the talking to the foreign agent thing hence the warrant?

that is one of many rivers that flows from south to north. it is located on the continent of Africa

They needed a excuse, so they created one.

really so they came up with this elaborate plan to trap people to talk to foreign agents?

Kind of like the dems bashing the intel community for WMD’s but now believing them for the Russian collusion without one shred of evidence shown to us. And I sorry, but the FBI during Obama did not go after the IRS corruptions, so…

What are you talking about?

Stop punching Mexicans. That’s the only thing Trump could do to lose his base.

1 Like