Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

Because Hillary killed so many Libyans for no reason and the left loved it?

DAMM YOU NO EDIT BUTTON! :sweat_smile:

The idea that Hillary killed tens of thousands of Libyans(there was a bit of a civil war going on) on a whim. The idea that she is to blame for what happened in Libya. She and she alone. Just because you don’t like her you try to turn her into this unbelievable one dimensional monster. That’s why it’s almost impossible to discuss things with you on this forum. And that’s one of the things that is destroying civility and honest discussion in this country. And you’re proud of it.

3 Likes

Because they didn’t want the FBI so see their illegal activities.

Oh, I blame her, Obama, McCain,and Graham. There was no civil war before they started bombing. And Qaddafi had made a deal with the US about giving up his WMD’s.

What was the reason?

1 Like

Brennan practiced police state tactics. I suppose you are ok with that. :smile:

It was never an issue before

If you’re so woefully ignorant on the subject of Libya why do you bring it up all the time? You don’t think there was a civil war before NATO started strikes? You’re going to have to explain that to the rebels who expelled Ghaddafi forces from those coastal towns in the east. Or what Ghaddafi’s counter offensive in the beginning of March 2011 was all about. Weird for there not being a civil war. So ignorant.

1 Like

It doesn’t have anything to do with what she did or did not do. Republican media turned her into a satan that the party could rally against. So some people continue to turn back to her because it’s a safe place.

They were just the same type of Islamic terrorists we fight against over there. I guess if you want to call them a civil war, fine… We probably killed them later.

Oh, so you don’t know anything about it. That’s all you had to say.

Now, you are just projecting…

You are sooooooo funny. Baloney

Think about what you said. You get all your news from CNN :smile:

Actually no. CNN like most major news networks has very bad coverage of world events. Better than Fox, but still not good. They only cover major events and then it’s always old information.

You got that right.

In 1976, he voted for Communist Party USA candidate Gus Hall in the presidential election; he later said that he viewed it as a way “of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change.”—Wikipedia

How did this traitor ever get confirmed as CIA dir by a wide margin in 2013?

Now he uses a veiled threat against the President, in a Quote from Cicero.

The same Cicero that said this:ggf

Because Flynn admitted he lied about talking to an ambassador and Manafort may have set up a tax fraud scheme in 2006, these meetings may have been sinister? Not buying it. But that’s the sort of evidence going around.

I’m getting bored. Same crap…different day.

Come on someone…up the cray cray factor here with some new level of off the wall insanity

Entertain me.

4 Likes

You’re intentionally ignoring evidence because you’re psyche can’t handle supporting a traitor and criminal. You already knew he was a self-admitted molester when you voted for him and that didn’t move the needle.