Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

Interesting goalpost move there. No, you provided a tweet/quote from Brennan as a private citizen, and then admonished him for speaking to/about elected officials as said citizen.

No choice? How does that work? When does it become mandatory to remove him and what is the penalty for non-compliance?

Lol Gateway Pundit

1 Like

using gateway pundit as a source for anything pretty much makes anything you say irrelevant.

plus this whole thread is just a fantasy of the fear of the far far right. i highly doubt brennan is in the least bit worried

What I find interesting is that one day Sessions and Rosenstein are villains in Camp Trump and must be fired immediately one day. Then, the next day, they are suddenly heroes of the nation and some random guy who tweeted something is suddenly “afraid… very afraid …”

It makes for an entertaining show, if nothing else.

2 Likes

On another note - not being able to edit is getting really annoying. I see one edit I need to make in that previous post, but can’t make it.

Pay attention to the names that are revealed. @dbongino has been talking about the #DeepState players for months. Finally The Hill delves lightly into the #Collusion story #DanBonginio has laid out.

#DrainTheSwamp #CrossfireHurricane

What do Christopher Steele, Oleg Deripaska, Sen. Mark Warner, Adam Waldman, Cody Shearer, Jonathan Winer, Sidney Blumenthal, Alexander Downer, Tony Podesta,Hillary Clinton have in common?

I am with you on that. When this new site first started we could edit. Now I hope my post delete, paste it again make corrections and then re-reply, or just say ■■■■ it

Not necessarily so. Trump has not promoted firing them. Normally it is the Lame-stream media floating the idea, although I have entertained it myself. You spend way to much time with fake news, bro.

Again not necessarily so. I normally do not go to gateway pundit.

That same fake news that discussed the firing of the sec of state, the communications director, the chief of staff and all that prior to the actual firing. But yeah totes fake

1 Like

No choice, when to do nothing will result in we the people removing all of them on the next election day, the price of non compliance.

Never said it would be “mandatory”.

the excuse about keeping everything secret for “national security”…

It is even used as an excuse to keep, say… the Air Force, from knowing what the CIA is spending money on. It is an old ploy that is especially useful when there is compartmentalization (it is a formal implementation of the ‘need to know’ concept that stops people from getting information even if they have the right clearance levels).

1 Like

You said in spite of Republican voters continued support of him. How will they be losing their jobs for not removing a President who is supported by their constituency?

1 Like

Are democrats going to vote for them if they do remove him?

From the bit that I read on Republican media, it appears the attitude is now “Even if they find wrongdoing they can’t touch Trump because of the Republican Congress”.

That is delicious coming from the Law & Order people.

1 Like

“Good” and “Gateway Pundit” are mutually exclusive.

A little song for all my left of center brothers and sisters:

I was born in a #CrossfireHurricane
And I howled at the rising moon
But it’s all right now, in fact, it’s like passing gas
But it’s all right. I’m #PartisanHackFlash
I was raised by #Hillary the hag,
I was schooled with a #liberaleducation
Passing gas. I’m #PartisanHackFlash

Peace, your friend Bos’un

Where on earth did you get that notion from?