Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

im not wasting my time explaining to you whats going on, because ive seen others do it on here.

Go use ■■■■■■■ google…enlighten yourself.

I am usually void of emotions, but, whatever you say…

John O. Brennan
:heavy_check_mark:
@JohnBrennan
“Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero, (106-43 BC)

Don’t waste others time by …

Just found a good article that captures my thoughts on this subject…

1 Like

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan

Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.

It’s President Trump to you, John.

1 Like

Apparently not.

Wait. That is what you started this paranoid conspiracy theory thread over? Bwahahahahaha. You guys are losing it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Who is forcing who’s hand?

You been hawkng the Russian Trump collusion the the past year. :smile:

Pay attention to the names that are revealed. @dbongino has been talking about the #DeepState players for months. Finally The Hill delves lightly into the #Collusion story #DanBonginio has laid out.

John Brennan has no right to question congress. Congress represents the people.

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America…America will triumph over you.

If you want to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest. Okay champ. I, like many others here, have said all along we just want the investigation to proceed unimpeded.

And I’ve personally stated that not only do I not believe Trump himself coordinated with Russia, but additionally I hope for the sake of our nation he is fully exonerated. I’ve seen first hand what both the removal, and the attempted removal of a President does to our country.

That said, Trump is a cancer on our nation. His supporters are an even greater cancer on our nation. They are doing irreparable harm to this great country I love. But the law supersedes all. And he was legally elected, and as long as he commits not crime, should be removed via the ballot box only.

2 Likes

Fat Donald wants the FBI and the DOJ to initiate witch hunts of the Obama administration because he believes he is the subject of a witch hunt in the Mueller probe.

:smile:

At what point in time will this idiot in the oval office “jump the shark” and give even the Trump ass kissers in Congress no choice but to end his unhinged presidency?

:laughing:

“I demand”

:smile:

Seriously? In what America are you wanting to live in where private citizens are not allowed to question their elected officials?

See, this is the cancer I’m talking about here.

That is not what we are discussion. We are discussing John O Brennan. Brennan answers to Congress. By lying to Congress and refusing to answer questions before Congress, he is in contempt of congress.

Congress has the authority to hold a person in contempt if the person’s conduct or action obstructs the proceedings of Congress or, more usually, an inquiry by a committee of Congress.

Contempt of Congress is defined in statute, 2 U.S.C.A. § 192, enacted in 1938, which states that any person who is summoned before Congress who “willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry” shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a maximum $1,000 fine and 12 month imprisonment.

Before a Congressional witness may be convicted of contempt, it must be established that the matter under investigation is a subject which Congress has constitutional power to legislate.

Generally, the same Constitutional rights against self-incrimination that apply in a judicial setting apply when one is testifying before Congress.

After every thing has he has said and done to date, without losing the support of Republican voters and consequently elected Republicans, I simply can’t imaging Meuller finding anything that would accomplish that, can you?

Losing active political support is one thing, or even tacit support, but losing Congress is another.

I can imagine him doing that.

Lol, sure thing Lou, you keep on believing there are enough politicians in congress willing to sacrifice their re-elections to get Trump.

1 Like

Has zero to do with anyone in Congress being out to get Trump. It has to do with the Congress as a Constitutional body having no choice left to them.