Looking Back at the 'Rona Hysteria

6 Likes

You know damn well they delayed the announcement until after election…and libs here know it.

4 Likes

Wish I hadn’t.

I am very sorry that so many people did it on the advice of their doctors who were fully aware that there were no long term studies and yet they pressured their patients to take it. I understand why a lot of people did.
I mean how can you trust people who give you health advice when they are coerced into doing what the government says even when they didn’t want to. They saw what social media did to those who spoke out against it.

Many on this forum thought I should be denied medical care because I didn’t get the jab. They had no problem with the government mandating that my job fire me if I didn’t get it.

4 Likes

I got the vaccine and a couple boosters.

I am fine with the risks.

I am also done with boosters.

1 Like

I didn’t even see my doctor during the pandemic. I got the J&J single shot on my own advice. And that’s after arguing with the voice in my head. No boosters. Now my doctor is recommending some new vaccine.

And poo-pooed any concerns or alternate therapies.

Now that more information is coming out on the side effects they rationalize that away as well.

Herd mentality is not a trait that conservatives share with the libs.

2 Likes

some of the biggest hysteria; super spreaders

because hysteria should be hysterical!

2 Likes

Lean manufacturing is here to stay.

No way will businesses go back to having 60 days or more of parts on hand in case something like this happens.

We learned too many bad things happen when you do that, and you will complain.

It’s better to have situations like this, than poor quality goods.

1 Like

It’s over now. Can we stop complaining?

1 Like

That was yesterday?! Amazing!

I caught it 2 weeks and 3 days after my second booster…and that’s after 5 months after being sick as hell in July.

Second time it was nothing more than long cold with minor chest congestion.

1 Like

Sure, for widgets.

But for things needed to counter national emergencies like pandemics, we need to manufacture and stockpile essentials.

If I ever had it I never felt sick.

Working the entire time.

Never tested.

I watched everyone else go hysterical.

I just shake my head in disgust.

3 Likes

Go read the book ‘Well Made in America: Lessons from Harley Davidson on Being The Best’. You can find a copy at your local library.

It lays out the case using actual examples of why lean manufacturing is vastly superior, not just in terms of quality, but cost as well.

A pandemic that happens like every 100 years is no case for abandoning it.

I am not suggesting we abandon it across the board, I am saying we should identify and stockpile critical items.

Yeah the same with me. I did my best not to get tested. Medical records are just another statistic government can use against you.

1 Like

3 Likes

:rofl: Stick to the narrative!

3 Likes

I see a fsilure of freedom this time, but we can do it better next time.