Look At DeSantis Go!

Larry Brilliant

Of course it is. That’s why the POTUS gets to pick the AG.

1 Like

Or Alberto Gonzalez firing prosecutors who stepped out of line. But shh don’t tell anyone about that admin. Nobody ever supported it.

Link?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/03/20/desantis-drag-show-lewd-liquor-license-complaint-lgbtq/73fua7cdffe8k3

The Dec. 28 performance featured campy skits like “Screwdolph the Red-Nippled Man Deer” and shimmying, bare-chested men who wouldn’t have been out of place at a Madonna concert. Also a hip thrust or two, similar to what is sometimes indulged in by NFL players after a touchdown. All of it was dutifully recorded by the undercover agents on state-issued iPhones.

“Besides some of the outfits being provocative (bikinis and short shorts), agents did not witness any lewd acts such as exposure of genital organs,” the brief report stated. “The performers did not have any physical contact while performing to the rhythm of the music with any patrons.”

Thanks that is why I put this in my first post.

Thinking it might be a biased report.

I don’t know where they get their definition for lewd but the vast majority of Americans aren’t going to agree that simulated sex acts in front of children aren’t lewd.

3 Likes

Agreed.

fetish*

3 Likes

:rofl::+1:t5:

No Mr. President! No!

He would definitely ■■■■ it all up for the GOP. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll talk to him

See that you do. He’s out of control. :rofl:

3 Likes

He needs to rein some of that ■■■■ in.

2 Likes

I’m going to raise hell in the DeSantis Feedback Forum

Wait a minute: you guys like TikTok?

No…only time I go to TikTok is when a poster post a link to it. Not a member or have I sign into it.

Anything else lib?

Oh. It seemed like you were mad that he wanted to ban it.