Look At DeSantis Go!

Martha’s Vineyard?

4 Likes

I saw that about Alberta. Canada is going down hill, that is for sure. Their PM is a blooming ________

1 Like

DeSantis isn’t why Disney isn’t spending an extra billion to move their offices.

2 Likes

keep on telling yourself that. maybe fantasies do come true.

Allan

He’s a dictator wanna be.

1 Like

As long as Disney is going the woke route and are poisoning the minds of impressionable young by including lots of lgbtq stuff in their movies and animated cartoons, etc i think they should get the Bud Lite treatment myself.

2 Likes

Sweet ass sweet irony

1 Like

So…lemme make sure I’ve got this right? The NAACP issues a travel warning to African Americans about traveling to Florida but NEVER once did regarding traveling to Chicago, Baltimore, LA, New Orleans, Memphis and other cities where the murders of the black population is horrendous. They only issue this warning not based on safety but their own, personal politics.

4 Likes

Oh yeah!

Yes. Aren’t they Special??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lives in… Florida.

3 Likes

Have they passed this warning on to Haiti?

1 Like

Congo?

Apparently, physical harm or death is less important than having your fee-fees hurt. :woman_shrugging:

“Disney has become a Woke and Disgusting shadow of its former self, with people actually hating it. Must go back to what it once was, or the “market” will do irreparable damage. This all happened during the Governorship of “Rob” DeSanctimonious. Instead of complaining now, for publicity reasons only, he should have stopped it long ago. Would have been easy to do – Still is!” Trump posted on his Truth Social platform“

Is Trump too stupid to beat DeSantis? I still prefer Trump between the two but yikes. It boils down to “do primary voters care if Trump is nonsense?”

Nice! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So funny.

So predictable.

2 Likes

Amazing. I really don’t see how anyone can vote for someone who says and does as many idiotic things as Trump.
Well, yes I do. If he gets the nomination I will hold my nose and vote for him as opposed to Biden.

1 Like

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-approval-rating-2024-polls-1805073#:~:text=According%20to%20online%20polling%20company,favorable%20view%20of%20the%20Republican

Is Trump just going to wreck him?

I believe it has more to do with Dems know they can’t beat Desantis and talk Trump up.

1 Like