Long awaited Trump new communication platform is here

Nah, I’ve dealt with that at other websites as well. It’s something you just learn to live with.

Hate? Nah. Unfettered amusement at his utter predictability, as well as that of his fan club. TDS, indeed.

1 Like

Indeed. lol

For someone who admins a website, I would think you would understand how it works. Just because you see a post on March 24th, doesn’t mean the site was launched, for the public, on March 24th

1 Like

I know how many things work. It’s what I do. I haven’t admin’ed a site in years though, so I’m not sure what you’re on about there. :thinking:

Nice to see him twist the knife in Pence again. Go home Mike, you are through in politics.

I would read that it is THE BIG LIE that there was consequential election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Libs are angry because they hoped to silence him forever.

2 Likes

I would love to see a Trump/Desantis ticket myself. :+1:

1 Like

giphy1

2 Likes

1 Like

It looks like a new way for Trump to be able to “twitter”.

He gets his thoughts out there again. Bet that low life Dorsey hates it! :rofl:

Yeah, it should definitely take you six months to figure out how a blog works because this is 2003.

1 Like

silenced? he’s still talking on tv(fox news, oan, newsmax), and now he has a new web site.
talk about playing the victim card here.

2 Likes

maybe trump should take on amazon now. start a platform selling products or platform for hosting cloud services. that shouldn’t take too long if trump does it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I do enjoy the fact that libs thought they’d get to participate for free. Can’t change a tiger’s stripes.

3 Likes

They’re upset that they can’t log in and troll his website? The hell you say! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yup. trump site is a one way communication. Only message from dear leader to his followers. No feedback allowed! That’s how democracy work.

2 Likes

Thank you for the “yes” answer. lol

3 Likes

When I joined Hannity’s forum all those years ago, it was because Rush charged to join his.

I appreciate Mr. Hannity having his forum open to the public for discussion.