Lol - Welcome to the land of the free!

I made up nothing, that’s exactly how it starts. Want your kids to end up dead or in prison? Teach them to defy authority and not comply with police and that’s how they are likely to end up.

So now she yelled at him? Fascinating.

Oh, you didn’t make that up?

Please share the links you have to show the 11 year old child was taught not to have any respect for authority, was taught not to comply with authority and was taught to refuse to comply with police. And who TAUGHT him those things.

Thanks, I’m sure you’ll have no problem producing that proof since you didn’t make it up.

I never said he was. Try paying attention.

If he gets away with this facing no repercussions though he will have been taught that.

Get’s away with what? All that ■■■■ you made up about him based on virtually nothing?

The 11 year old child was upset after being abused by a strange teacher after having no problem with his usual teacher or any other for who knows how long.

Then other “adults” were called that obviously weren’t able to handle the situation properly and from this instead of realizing the adults should have reprimanded the substitute after hearing what she said and been able to put the kid at ease.

You paint the kid as a hoodlum and future felon if he doesn’t face repercussions for being an upset child.

I think you should pay attention.

1 Like

I made up nothing. Go cool your jets.

You were finished before you even started. Glad you finally realized it.