Lockdown Ends, Riots Begin

People keep saying that. You know we would be in jail.

1 Like

Oh? What are the riots accomplishing? What have they ever accomplished?

1 Like

Okay. Stop defending the clowns in the Media.

Revolution?

Keep in mind you’re going up against the very goverment that you want to empower even more.

How would you know? The riots broke out before anyone had a chance to respond.

1 Like

Is this a serious question?

They broke out while the 4 murderers were at home drinking a cold beer.

2 Likes

Of course. But if every cop who was ever accused of using unnecessary force were arrested and charged before an investigation by IA was conducted, there wouldn’t be enough cops left on the force to function. And criminals would quickly learn the tactic and cops would quickly learn to avoid any situation where physical contact is required. Surely you know that. This case is flagrant (which is why the firings were immediate,) but to make an exception to standard procedure and make arrests like they would if it were you or me, would be a very dangerous precedent.

Yes, very serious.

And what’s your point?

They were fired after the video was released. If there had been no video, they would have got their story straight and been believed.

No. It really doesn’t.

If you or me killed a man by putting our full body mass on his neck you can bet your house that we would have been in a squad car and charged with murder at most one hour after the event.

3 Likes

We’re talking about it.

Mine is privilege.

Yes, I agree that it was the video that prevented any potential for a cover up and brought National attention to the case. I already said that. But there is no evidence to suggest that the video was insufficient to inspire the arrest … that that was the result of the riots.

5 days to arrest. How long for me?

We have been talking about it for several decades. How is this time different?

Have we? I haven’t. Several decades ago I’d have been the first volunteer to go crack a few heads.

Agreed. Cop have a greater presumption of innocence than you and I do. Nothing new about that.

You are beating a dead horse. I agreed on that premise ages ago.