Lockdown Ends, Riots Begin

Outrage is warranted; rioting and looting and wonton destruction of both public and private property is not. That action is no less outrageous than the killing of a subdued and handcuffed person by a policeman. You are right (#2) … these people are more concerned with wreaking havoc than they are seeking justice.

1 Like

So, I suppose the answer is that shooting looters does stop looters?

Emergency powers. Extraordinary situation. Public safety. Stuff.

Say what? You would support attacking innocent police officers for the actions of a few specific ones? Tell me I read that wrong.

1 Like

The people with their literal knees and boots on their necks. What’s the confusion here guys? They burned down the precinct police station.

Lot of things should have been done differently by everybody. But here we are, with one very ticked off neighborhood and everyone else with an opinion on how they should really feel.

Everything the police do is done at the behest of someone else.

Sshhh we aren’t supposed to mention the democrats running Minneapolis.

1 Like

Maybe city hall is next.

Who told you that?

Why stop there? There are democrats everywhere.

No you didn’t read it wrong.

At least they would ave targeted the source of their anger.

Somewhere I’ve seen a black sports bar owner crying because his business was destroyed last night. It was his life saving, his life.

That saddens me more then cop station being raided for some reason.

2 Likes

I’m a little torn between Minneapolis and Louisville cases. The news is covering one and not the other.

Are you really this stuck seeing this through a left/right paradigm?

Maybe it should have been first.

Oh I see, this buck don’t stop there eh?

1 Like

Im the one who said maybe they go to city hall next.

I see a systemic collapse that occurred and caused people to take up violent arms against their government last night.

That not a cause for celebration or anything, but it is quite American.

1 Like

So just those democrats? What about New York and Baltimore?

Ugh you’re still doing it and its boooooring. Sure. Sure to all of it.