Liz Cheney for president in 2024? Anyone else

Did you forget to mention Gaetz?

How did he do that?

The corrupt left will of course try to destroy anyone not living in the liberal edge

2 Likes

He’s Trump lite.

Little Satan maybe…but he’s got nothing on Trump. :rofl:

DeSantis is neither as stupid or narcissistic as Trump. He is much more dangerous.

1 Like

Maybe that’s where the Democrats are secretly sending and hiding Covid-infected illegals to blend in. It would make sense to them to spike Florida’s cases.

Yeah. Biden is the paragon of truth. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He sat down with Biden during the surfside tragedy.

Trump could never do that,

He be throwing towels to the victims families.

Allan

Good post.

Especially America is bigger than 1 person.

Trump had his chance. I don’t want the polarity he would bring. I want his policies and enthusiasm.

1 Like

The most evil politicians in this country right now are on the salivating for power left.

Do leftists have any idea how much damage the open borders trillions of dollars in every spending bill inflationary spiral created in just the last few months is doing to America.

Trump DeSantis none of them should even be a topic right now. Leftist democrats seem hellbent on destroying America just so they can be in charge.

2 Likes

“Your” truth and how shameful that you’d encourage a politician to be corrupt.

1 Like

Biden’s the biggest liar of my lifetime to enter the White House. Truth my ass.

Wake up.

2 Likes

You were born on 1/21/2021?!

Your development is remarkable!

3 Likes

…and your lack of isn’t. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I really like Tim Scott, I do like Desantis, Dems should consider Heath Shuler to run and Joe Manchin, just my opinion.

Cute.

Stupid but cute. (I was wondering which lib would write that).

There’s not one serious issue the Biden administration has been honest about.

Mayorkis told us the border was closed…more people have crossed in the last two months than all of last year. Joe said he had no knowledge of hunters overseas business deals…we ve got pictures of the Big Guy with Hunter’s business partners. The trillions they are spending and resulting inflation are a tax on all of us despite the whispering fraud claiming he wouldn’t raise taxes. We just learned last week from the White House spokesperson that the Biden administration is blatantly assaulting the idea of free speech.

Wake up

1 Like

The first Biden lie was “I’m a moderate”…closely followed by “Unity”…

3 Likes

My truth (no quotation marks needed) is Biden was elected with 306 legitimate, certified electoral votes.

You “truth” ( notice quotation marks) is that somehow with no evidence it he election was stolen.

Release the kraken…

Allan

1 Like

So does the GOP base.

1 Like