Liz Cheney for president in 2024? Anyone else

Nope.

It is a migrant facility in Texas. You know case counts are useless now anyway.

We can’t get the DC dopes to quit spreading covid via migrants.

2 Likes

I looked but didn’t see it answered in the article but in Cheney’s record fundraising, I wonder how much of that came from sources in Wyoming?

1 Like

Does it matter. She’ll use it in defeat.

Trump supporters will defeat her.

Allan

It does if your wishes for a congresswoman is to represent the will of her constituents and not those outside the state, who have a lot of money and are pushing their agenda? So I’ll ask you, does that matter?

That will be the playbook for any candidate that doesn’t toe the the “proggie left” party line going forward.

1 Like

The agenda of truth over lies.

I like that agenda.

Allan

I know. Tulsi is a rare fair minded democrat.

But here’s what we know for sure. Liz Cheney has a zero percent chance of getting the nomination. It’ ain’t happening.

1 Like

The you voted for the wrong man.

1 Like

Cheney VS Kamala?
Good match.
It’s the VP’s I wonder about?
Sorry Mitt, but it ain’t gonna’ be you.
A “Cheney - Milley” ticket, hunh’, could work, might just save the whole damned GOP.

The GOP has not yet had it’s fill of the taste of Trump’s shoe leather. If the nominee ain’t Trump it’s gonna be a clone.

OMG stop.

In the next two years, you could get married/divorced, and produce three kids.
Life moves quickly,
Two years from now, Trump/Trumps will just be getting out of lockup.
He is no longer a “Winner”!
Sorry Donald, you ain’t, and Americans don’t dig cheaters either.
American culture builds, and then knocks their celebrities down, it’s what we do.
Donald was never a Politician, he was always just another celebrity.
American culture is very brutal to those celeb’s who trip up, and fall down, and they never fully get back up, ever, cause’ we just don’t let em’.

Well, I admire your optimism anyway

I edited a bit see above.
More of an observation.

What you are failing to grasp is that to roughly half of voters, Trump is not a loser, and his re-election would be “restorative justice”. And also a thumb in the Left’s eye.

Look at all the crap the Right ate and continues to eat on Trump’s behalf. At this point, Trump could be found in bed with a live boy AND a dead girl, and the right would still shovel it down.

1 Like

If the GOP wants to actually regain the big seat, sanity, and policy distiction needs to re-emerge.
This whole excited, screaming fanatics, “fans”, thing, is running it’s course.
Sorry to pee in your punch bowl, but this has been a freakshow for the last 6 months.
If the GOP can only bring Trump, or some “clone” like him, as you stated, then they, you, will lose, again.
Americans do not like the idea of “crackheads”/“Lindell”, staging take overs.
Too, too, too much nutty ass ■■■■ has gone on with Donald, and his Org, too much.
When the American people catch their breath, and reflect back upon all this, trust me, or not, another Trump style Presidency will not sound so exciting to endure.
America by design, literally, is bigger than any one person.

I sure wish you would have quoted the full context of my statement, and not just this snippet so you could “pee in my punch bowl”.

You don’t seem to understand that I agree: Trump was, and is, a grave threat to the republic. However, half of our fellow citizens disagree. Violently disagree.

We are in agreement, about the whole puch bowl thing, sorry, I’m working on that, I got issues.
My point is celebrity is like a classic three act structure. There is a begining, a middle, and an end.
Those celebrities that don’t fall on there face at the end, actually, have just managed to leave the stage timely, before the hook comes out, and pulls them off, as it always does.
Trump is not a Politician, he is a celebrity.
He will be destroyed ultimately, by his fans, the mob.
It is what we, Americans, do to our celebrities, when they ■■■■ the bed, or as stated stay on the stage too long.
This is just the way it works.
The Roman mob was fickle, and in constant flux, as are we.
It will not be pretty.
Be President again?
My God, that is the least likely thing to happen to the Donald.

Fair, and thank you.

At this time, it seems that our only real disagreement is if Trump is on his way down or not. I say no. And if he is, there are acolytes ready to take his place. DeSantis comes to mind.

Now to your specific point: Trump may go down, but Trumpism is alive and well.

It’s like that Bar rehab show.
Keep the staff, change the look, and messaging.
Build on what worked, and get rid of what didn’t.
He didn’t win so there is room for change to do so next time around
The Trump brand is toxic, and getting worse.
Trump ain’t a creator anymore, he’s become a destroyer, it’s sad.
The mob, is what it is.