LIVE: Trump Rally in Phoenix Az 10-28-20

Talking about the repetition in Trump’s talley content, not making it personal about other posters levying imaginary claims.

After the election they are going to jail.

It’s because deep down he doesn’t give a crap about making this country better. He only cares about the prestige and power that comes with the office.

3 Likes

Indeed. It’s about him first, last, and always. It’s who he is. The slavish support from some to a man who literally could care less if they die is astonishing.

1 Like

“Lock’em up”?
Get some new material.

Yeah that narrative is way pass it’s expiration date.

I was voting by mail. It was so easy I think I’ll do it again. Maybe even twice more

I was told on good authority that these were thank you rallies to all these rural spots that were supposed to be locked up but ol’ Cheesy Mussolini don’t sound too happy to be there. Look at what he’s saying, yeesh . And this is to the people he wants to vote for him?

1 Like

1 Like

I’m voting in person on election day. I live in an even swing state and it’s to important to destroy Trumpism to take any chances.

5 Likes

So the big question is…was anybody taken to the hospital from this stop of the Trump loser tour 2020?

i didnt think i lived in a swing state. but i do. its called texas…

5 Likes

Did the shuttles show up?

Didn’t you hear? COVID will magically disappear on November 4.

I think someone forgot to tell France - they just initiated a new lockdown

what specific policy has trump laid out that he plans to enact in the next four years?

Trump was very clear when asked what his plan was gor his second term…

“One of the things that will be really great – the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I’ve always said that – but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning. I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don’t have to drop bombs on everybody.”

3 Likes

It wasn’t the campaign stop, it must have been a comorbidity.

I mean, if it happened.

Some folks are doers.

Some folks are thought leaders.

Some folks are visionaries.

That right there is visionary.

Martha McSally should have gone to the hospital because Trump depleted her of all her dignity and self-respect. He knows she’s going to lose and doesn’t want to be seen with her. Did you see his introduction of her? Holy ■■■■■ And she sold her soul and abased herself for this.

5 Likes

Great, ain’t it?

She could deliver two Democratic senators for us for the first time in history, I think.