LIVE STREAM Pres Trump MAGA tonight Rally in Wheeling West Virginia

The crew itself looks breathless in their anticipation of this Great Man taking the stage. They will do their utmost to ensure everything is perfect for him and his devoted followers.

A rally showing a rally to warm people up.

I don’t think I’ve ever been to a pep rally that started with a film of a pep rally.

Actually a really good idea.

It was the Live Stream, showing the previous rally, not the Rally showing a past Rally.

Things are starting

I know. They’re warming up the bigger crowd (online). Really smart.

Thank got we got an early start. Wouldn’t want to miss all the praying.

This is so great!! Are all you guys seated comfortably?

The pod people are jealous. They covet and envy, by ideology. I guess they are “Illegal Aliens of the Third Kind.”

The Auditorium is filling up. More speakers then Trump will be on in around 20—30minutes.

If stream freezes just refresh it.

Wait - someone declared war on America? I missed this. Which nation was that? Has Congress responded in kind by declaring the US at war with this nation? And what does this have to do with Soros spending his money? Enquiring minds want to know.

I hope it’s a small auditorium so it doesn’t cost so much to stock it up.

I can’t wait for Trump to start talking. This is going to be amazing.

Many thousands get stuck outside watching on large screens. All those empty football stadiums will come in useful.

No they don’t. Fake News.

Oh? No, thats fake news. And no one pays or is paid to go to Trump Rallys. Thats fake too.

Plaid shirt guy showing up tonight?

Is Trump paying actors again for this rally?

I wonder what trump will open up with? The record high stock market or record low unemployment.

Or the record high levels of poverty in WV.

Currently about 62 degrees in Wheeling Humidity 70% Snow forecast says it’s on it’s way.

Temp dropping

Yes. Rally Actors will be experiencing record employment levels over the next 5 days.

1 Like