Live Stream: Donald Trump Rally Macon, GA November 4, 2018

I’d like to see you hold three rallies in one day.

He goes where he can. Republicans in close races in Arizona and Nevada don’t want him there.

He’s appearing with Matt Rosendale and Greg Gianforte.

Rosendale is polling 4 points behind his Democratic opponent.

Gianforte is only polling 4 points ahead of his Democratic opponent.

Close enough races that merit Donald working his magic for them.

1 Like

Gianforte is speaking now.

This is some powerful stuff.

Has he body slammed anyone yet?

Great Orange Tatanka is a father to us all.

When he shook hands with Donald Trump I could tell they had a melding of wills, in the same way that warriors get when they bump fists in a fight.

Did anyone see the way Gianforte walked up on Donald Trump from behind before he walked off camera? I thought something was going down for a moment.

Oh, he’s speaking again.
And now he’s off stage again.

Where does he keep going?

Did they try to yank each other off balance? That’s the way real manly men shake hands.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of updates. My cat was on fire.

1 Like

Apparently I had the wrong stream. Suddenly Trump was in Florida, and I was confused. I guess I don’t get to roll back my clock all the way to Saturday.

Yeah, it must be so hard standing up for an hour regurgitating lies while a bunch of morons chant like a bunch of trained monekeys.

More clowns than a circus convection.

One clown, two clown, red clown blue clown.
Black clown, blue clown, old clown, new clown.
This one has a little star. This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot of clowns there are.

3 Likes

Hopefully the Red Hat Mob has as much energy as the Energizer President.

I’ll go on record as being glad he stayed away from Atlanta this time. We don’t need him or his ■■■■■■■■ around here.

1 Like

Good News Everyone!

They’re talking about the 2nd Amendment with true patriot Red Hats right now.

1 Like

I’m sorry about the feed quality everyone. I think the audio is .5 a second behind the video. There’s probably too many people viewing the feed.

It’s a double hitter today. The alt-left can check in twice as much, to claim twice as hard how they don’t care. Joy Behr last week said the media needs to stop broadcasting these rallies. She let her caring so a little too much. She was that fake smooth I don’t care, but boiling underneath.