LIVE STREAM: Beto O'Rourke's rally in Texas speaks ahead of Trump

It should be pretty clear to anyone that cares what kind of a man Trump is and how little weight his word carries. He has spent his whole life saying and doing whatever is necessary to benefit himself in the moment.

The dangerous thing is that tens of millions of conservative Americans are apparently not only fine with it, but will go out of their way to defend it. They will reject the empirical reality in front of them and embrace nonsensical propaganda.

Conservative America…be better.

It is mind bending, you got Trumpers which believe folks like Obama and Beto are “crazy libs”

Yet they support a person who lies constantly, he cant help but lie it is part of who he is.

It makes no sense, other then Trumpers just do not care …you can lie to their faces as long as you “own the libs”

Trumpers to Trump- “Keep telling me im pretty”

I think this is how it goes:

Trump supporters believe ANYTHING Trump tells them.

Supporters hear that Beto is also having an event.
Trump, at his rally, claims Beto had 300 at his rally.
Supporters of course believe Trump.
They go home, laughing and boasting that Beto’s rally was pitiful.
They hear on the news that Beto’s rally drew 12K.
Immediately then claim #fakenews

I understand if some of them have been trained not to believe the news, but their own eyes? They can’t watch a video, see numerous pictures, or read multiple law enforcement statements and trust what is right in front of their eyes?

It’s like…I was a big Obama supporter. If I walked outside during a blizzard and Obama told me it was 90 degrees and sunny in my city, I would probably come to the realization he wasn’t trustworthy rather quickly. This shouldn’t be a complicated problem for these people.

It’s mind blowing to me, but it’s also sad that folks have allowed party and political ideology to the point that people are willing to put aside their moral values, intelligence and straight up common sense for a political wins. Sold their souls to a lying con man for political gain. A political gain that MOST OF THEM would not even benefit from. All to say you’re better than someone else, out in front, that “Drum Major Instinct”(a Dr. King speech, some people on this board should take a listen).

Wrong.

Obama was fully ready to sign a comprehensive immigration bill in 2013, but radical conservative republicans in congress decided not to allow it to come to a vote in the House.

It would have been law and we would have had more judges, more technology, more agents at the border, among other things. Republican politicians didn’t want it because they needed to be able to dangle that immigration carrot in front of their voters in 2016. It worked.

I’ve seen no evidence that Beto is a Qanon believer.

…and yet thousands in caravans either were, are or are on their way to our southern border. It must have really been bad in times past. Well…better late than never…amirite?

…code word for…open borders.

There are folks promoting the idea that there was a “plant” at the Trump rally tackling BBC news reporters…

But yeah Beto is the crazy one…lol

1 Like

This is scary caravan number what?

No, plain old English that means addressing a bunch of aspects of immigration at the same time. Hence the word “comprehensive.”

com·pre·hen·sive

Dictionary result for comprehensive

/ˌkämprəˈhensiv/

adjective

complete; including all or nearly all elements or aspects of something.

I realize this is a complicated approach for sheople whose only understanding of addressing illegal immigration includes the three words “build that wall,” but we would have actually addressed illegal immigration in 2013 if the radical right-wingers in the House at allowed it to go to a vote.

Instead, it will continue to be a campaign issue for right-wingers to talk about, but not really address because it gets them votes.

Open borders is code word for baaaa baaaaa baaaaa.

1 Like

You’re not into politics but you post here.

How Trumpian.

Oh we uave heard how dangerous trump is. So far he hasnt started anything democrats have predicted.

His supporters are really stupid and they generally do buy into his lies.

2 Likes

says the guy with is partisan blinders

No partisan blinders here. Liberals have been telling us how dangerous trump will be and none of their presictions have come true. Maybe its liberals who should look beyond their hatred.

Their pride is on full display.

They’d rather BE wrong than ADMIT being wrong. It’s not an uncommon conservative mindset.

He started trade wars that are having massive negative consequences for American farmers across the Midwest. Twice as many farmers filed for bankruptcy in 2018 than they did at the height of the Great Recession in 2008.