LIVE STREAM: Beto O'Rourke's rally in Texas speaks ahead of Trump

I’m sure Trump doesn’t like the fact that someone is trying to take the first shot. Wonder if Beto will announce something today…

Awesome!

What’s the weather going to be like at this rally?

2 Likes

Pretty similar to Trump’s. :smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Individual1

But Beto is supposed to speak an hour earlier than Trump at 8 p.m. ET. (Trump;s rally doesn’t start until 9 p.m.) You know that won’t make Crooked Donald very happy.

Right. They’re only a mile apart. The traffic in that area is going to be horrible. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

I wonder if Beto will be on the Mexican side of the border preaching to his supporters. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was stationed at Ft Bliss in El Paso for 5 years. I know exactly where he’ll be, and it’s on the US side, so no need to worry.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m recording it and playing it to put me to sleep tonight. :sunglasses:

I don’t think one will be drawing away the crowd from the other one.

I have to agree with you here.

I sure hope the couple dozen people going to see Beto can get through Trump’s crowd of thousands.

That’s a whole lotta 'couple of dozen’s.

3 Likes

Estimates around 10-12k. Not bad for a guy who’s not running for prez.

https://twitter.com/betoorourke/status/1095162795237101569?s=21

So…now that this is over, who is telling the truth about the city of El Paso?

Is it Beto and the Mayor of El Paso or is it 45 and his minions?
Is it the most violent city in America because of illegals or not?

OR…shall we ask the FBI…wait the FBI is part of the leftist deep state. Never mind.

LOL!

Wait - this guy is talking about people coming together. Doesn’t he know we can’t have that in the modern day US? People aren’t suppose to act like adults and work out their differences.

1 Like

Estimates had Beto’s rally around 12-15K
Trump - 6K

"El Paso police estimate a crowd of 10,000 to 15,000 for the anti-Trump, anti-wall, pro-O’Rourke march and rally tonight.

7:23 PM - 11 Feb 2019 from El Paso, TX

Of course Trump claimed he had about 35000 people and Beto had 200-300. Why does he have to lie so badly?

1 Like

Signed, sealed, delivered…he’s all yours libs. You own this bat crazy BS.

Not sure what you speak of. We did not vote for Trump.

2 Likes