Live Link to Trump Tulsa Rally 06/20/2020

That’s the joke.

You see, it’s funny because It would take a special idiot to spend two weeks planning a rally and promising millions in attendance, during a pandemic.

The hilarious punch line is when only 6,200 people show up and the half the program gets cancelled and the million dollar outdoor venue gets taken down before it’s even used.

2 Likes

Only an alpha male could have pulled off such a dangerous stunt.

2 Likes

6,200? Don’t have indoor rallies during a pandemic. They should have just had the outdoor thing instead of tearing it down because no one was there.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1272716141220319232?s=20

4 Likes

So if the virus didn’t scare the trumpsters away from the rally…then they just didn’t come because they didn’t want too

Oooof

1 Like

Trump hadn’t been in office for 3+ years at that point. And basically everyone hated Clinton, even many who pulled the lever for her.

Despite Trump’s best attempts, I don’t think there’s the same ire toward Biden that there was toward Clinton. The best Team Trump has been able to come up with is “he’s low energy and pervy, like me!”

The weakness of Trump has been on display for 3.5 years.

2 Likes

They saw many upside down red triangles , the official mark of antifa and nothing else, all the way up to the building and decided not to go in.

3 Likes

His supporters are creating these tiny imaginary battles so Trump can showcase what champ he is.

4 Likes

I don’t see ANY poll in that timeframe that gives Clinton +14, and most certainly not an average.

2 Likes

He drank the water, he ran the ramp, now he’s going to beat Joe Biden.

4 Likes

This is thread is a celebration of Trumpsters ability to debase themselves in front of everyone.

It was full! in spite of only 6,200 out of 1,000,000
It was antifa! Tulsa PD barely mentions the dozens of protesters. No reports of blocked rally entrances from anywhere but infowars. No reports of arrests that I can find yet. I mean, heck that would be a pretty impressive feat, to block all the exit/entrance of a stadium? That’s gaurded by police and national guard? That would take a lot of manpower and make for some great video…

No, this was just a straight up flop by Brad Parscale. I don’t really care if Trumpsters choose to ignore that reality that or not. More Brad Parcale and means more trumpsters denying verifiable reality which means more fun for longer for all of us.

1 Like

The interesting thing about Biden is that non-political people break for him by a huge margin because they think he seems likable. I’m assuming it was the eight years of memes portraying him as lovable Uncle Joe.

Honestly though, Biden just is likable. Forty years in politics and basically anyone who knows him personally loves the guy because he’s apparently just super nice. This may turn out to be his killer app. If the Democrats had a run a more angry candidate-Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar-that’s Trump’s battleground and he’ll go lower than you.

1 Like

Now let’s talk about how Noted Digital Campaign Genius Brad Parscale forgot to add the COPPA check mark (“I am over the age thirteen,” basically) on the RSVPs and now we’re into a whole new layer of stupid.

5 Likes

This might not be an issue? IANAL.

https://mobile.twitter.com/slhintze/status/1274731351007084544

Not saying Pascale knew what he was doing regardless.

I want to believe this is Brad resting on his '16 internet laurels, and that he knew the requests would be inflated, but assumed that in the DEEPEST of Trump country, the bodies would fill the seats and he could then brag about alll the people who wanted to come but couldn’t get in.

Problem is, that shtick don’t work in '20 as the only real permanent campaign, is the k-pop campaign.

Love this response…lol

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1274622320661991426?s=20

4 Likes

Future historians will have to be convinced that this era of stupid isn’t a giant prank being played on them.

1 Like

Parscale is now threatening to block reporters from Trump rallies because they made fun of the light turnout in Tulsa.

Just whining from these clowns every single day.

3 Likes

It is always someone else’s fault.

Someone is not looking too happy…

6 Likes