LIVE in Michigan and Wisconsin Rallies with the President of the United States

Is that some local proposition where you live?

I live in California and can assure you that none of the state ballot propositions do anything like you suggest.

Look at Los Angeles City council Nithya Raman vs David Ryu. See what Nithya has going. And the Prop 15 to end Prop 13 for business property taxes. Removing prop 13 protections from home owners is their obsession. The average property tax in a NYC/ Long Island ranch style suburban home is $26,000 a year. CA leftists are jealous. The same 1.5 million $ house in CA is in the $2000 -$2500.00 yearly range, property. tax.

These are warring Democrats and the local city approach to enact the the Re-zoning and siphon money from unsuspecting suburban home owners, as their plan to house homeless and all that entails onto home owners.

1 Like

He’s making personal transactions.

Setting aside he never even locked Hillary up, it’s a sickening state of affairs when a plot to kidnap and murder a sitting governor is discovered, and the sitting president has people yelling “lock her up.”

2 Likes

Home owners and companies have been taking advantage of frozen property taxes since 1978. Yeah, it was good for my parents who paid $2400 a year on their house. But think of the corporations like Intel and IBM who have massive properties and have not paid a tax increase in forty two years. Over the years California has been doing better because homes changed owners who had to pay increased taxes. But the companies and corporations have dodged that.

1 Like

Got a link for that?

Go look on Zillow it will tell you the property tax histories.

Kidnapping plot is a distraction. Actors arrested and auntie fa supporters.

Lib lock down continues illegally.

1 Like

If something ever happened to the Governor, the right would blame her and Democrats.

:point_up:

I was right.

4 Likes

What lockdown?

ain’t fascist economic policy grand!

Unbelievable.

Another “actor”?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1317828795957727233?s=21

Something is turning people into animals. From the link:

"“He said he was going to kidnap me and slash my throat and he needed my address because I needed to see the hangman - me and everyone who, something about tyranny,” Whipple said.

The mayor said “this wasn’t just some guy popping off on social media.”

“He contacted someone that knows where I live that apparently he thought would give him my address,” Whipple told the outlet. "

Wow those actors were good.

They made sure they showed up at several Trump rallies (there is video evidence of that) previous to this plot so they could establish deep deep cover.

That’s what I call Bang On Blending.

So your saying that conservatives are to blame for some whack a doodles showing up at Trump rallies? Do you believe that they got a special invite?

Getting hard to tell them apart.

3 Likes

NIce. So now we can say that all democrats including Biden supported the killing of cops and the burning, rioting and looting?

1 Like

Are you being serious?

The person they are going to see is saying things like Libs want to blow up Mt. Rushmore and sent his surrogates to attack Governor Whitmer when the plot was revealed. That’s right…instead of denouncing the plotters, Trump and surrogates went after the one being plotted against.

I can’t IMAGINE where “the cooks” might be getting their ideas.

The Unreality Bubble is strong amongst many Trump supporters.