LIVE in Michigan and Wisconsin Rallies with the President of the United States

Wisconsin is the epicenter of the Covid crisis in Wisconsin right now. My son’s surgery got pushed back last week until at least January because of it.

People are willing to risk their lives to catch a deadly disease for a man who would throw them away for nickel.

There are sellout local politicians in CA trying to rezone the suburbs, to move in the homeless and troubled people, they created and admitted into the state.

They snuck in ballot propositions in collusion with contractors including foreign contractors. They want to force homeowners to build units for homeless in your backyard. “Homeless” the word, means, mentally ill, drug addicts, criminals and illegals. This is what Trump means when he says, “you can forget the suburbs.” if the leftist could take over.’

Trump fires up the frothy mob, encouraging chants of “LOCK HER UP” referencing Michigan Gov. Whitmer who was recently the target of a right wing militia kidnapping plot:

I would ask why Trump loves to incite a frothy mob, but…

Why use the term deplorable?

It’s shallow and unproductive.

There is sound policy philosophy behind the support.

1 Like

People enjoy trust and freedom.

1 Like

They certainly do! Including the freedom to not be kidnapped by extremist nutters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to the FBI.

Thanks to the MI supreme court freedom was upheld.

2 Likes

I have a lot of respect for the work they do.

1 Like

Mindboggling that people still support this piece of ■■■■■

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1317577844835319809?s=21

Mind boggling Governor is criticized.

1 Like

By saying lock her up? Un ■■■■■■■ believable. :man_facepalming:t2:

I really enjoy listening to Trump orate and get his energy up.

Then I read such fine commentary here.

Win…win.

He brings the best out of people.

I noticed.

Oh look, the deplorable piece of garbage acting like a clown.

Not anymore.

If you call him deplorable people are going to be turned off to your message. Maybe treat him with the kind of respect that should be afforded to the President of the United States and people will take you seriously.

/s.

2 Likes

I disagree.

What should happen to someone who ignores a supreme court ruling?

Which auto bailouts? I thought you were referring to the Great Recession.