Link to mueller report

Good and also start Barr impeachment proceedings.

https://twitter.com/housejudiciary/status/1119239560138035200?s=21

1 Like

Better act quickly before he gets to the bottom of the FISA scam. We certainly donā€™t want that mess uncovered.

IMPEACH THE BASTARD!!! HE LIED ABOUT WHERE HIS FATHER WAS BORN!!!

:roll_eyes:

You might ask the question, why does any politician lie about things that are so easily verifiable as false? Such as: ā€œI remember dodging sniper fire as we ran from the airplane.ā€ or ā€œI was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.ā€ Its easy to see how someone might inadvertently say father instead of grandfather, but some lies are so overt that it leaves you scratching you head.

You got that one right ā€¦ :neutral_face:

No. Explain it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I suggest seeking help for your trump hatred syndrome. His second term wont be easy for you to handle.

Not my problem that you guys are resisting reality.

I thought the FISA warrants were supposed to be revealed yesterday? What the hell happened? Itā€™s been two long years, Iā€™m tired of waiting. Release the Kraken!

1 Like

Any day now.

Not if you are talking about his meeting to possibly see information proving Hillary Clinton was guilty of money laundering.
Mueller also discussed the theory being put forth that this would be illegal because it would be receiving information which could have a value to the campaign. He stated that this argument was weak because it was not clear that information was intended as a thing of value here, and even if it were it is not clear that the 1st amendment would allow the criminal laws to control the flow of information.

The meeting about Clinton money laundering was with Roger Stone.

He asked if it was was in the millions. The response was that it was in the hundreds of thousands.

Stone passed.

Which to me is kinda funny that the Trump campaign or its surrogates didnā€™t want to bring up oneylaunderingmay during the campaign.

Actually, the meeting in Trump Tower by Don Jr. was what I was referring to. It involved alleged money laundered Russian money being sent to Hillary. See Vol I, page 110.

Only because jr had never run a campaign before. Had this been manafortā€¦mueller would have brought chargesā€¦

Thats itā€¦

Again jr was too stupid and hadnt run a campaign beforeā€¦also we dont know what the redacted part wasā€¦

Weve been over this

So wait.

Are you telling me that the meeting wasnā€™t about adoptions?

Mueller stated that there were two reasons he would not charge regarding FEC charges and the Trump tower meeting.
One was that it was not a willful violationā€¦which I am sure is the reason you are referencing.
2. ā€¦ā€œand second, the government would likely encounter difficulty in providing beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violationā€
Vol I, pg 186
In relation to this last reason he adds ā€œā€¦such an interpretation could be especially difficult where the information consisted simply of the recounting of historically accurate facts. It is uncertain how courts would resolve these issuesā€
And: ā€œSuch an interpretation could have implications beyond the foreign service banā€¦and raise first Amendment questionsā€

2 goes back to 1 unless it was manafort .

No. these are separate issues. If it had been manafort, there would still be no proper valuation of the material which was actually zero, because it was useless and wasnā€™t used.
And there is still a first amendment question as to whether the government can put you in jail for learning informationā€¦which I think is nonsense and frightening to think they could.

Further, Mueller admits that there are ā€œā€¦unresolved legal questions about whether giving documents and information of the sort offered here constitutes a campaign contributionā€¦ā€ Vol I page 187

So even if Mueller had decided to indict, it would have been far from a clear case.

So lets stop pretending that the only thing keeping Don Jr out of jail was stupidity.

Did you commit a crime by not doing crack?