Link to mueller report

Well, he spilled it. Pretty sure that’s a crime to somebody.

A verdict of not guilty means the state did not prove its case against the accused. A verdict of innocent means it was proven that the accused did not commit the crime. The latter rarely occurs.

Under what scenario does that happen in the United States?

When evidence that proves innocence is presented. Did you see where I said it was rare?

The real point here is that the fact that the Mueller report says that Trump has not been exonerated is to be expected because that is the norm in an investigation of possible wrongdoing. After all, Mueller was looking for evidence of guilt, not for evidence of innocence.

Most politicians lie to gain some advantage or to deflect from something problematic. What circumstances do you think would make D Trump lie about where his father was born?

I think he misspoke. It happens. Why did Hillary lie about dodging snipers and where she got her name?

Lol!
I know what they both are, just wanted to see if you were arrogant enough to actually answer. Just couldn’t help yourself could you? SMH

Anyway my original post is straight up facts, but I don’t expect you and those like you to agree. You guys don’t like facts and have a serious disdain for the truth. Maybe a mental checkup can help.

Since when is answering a direct question considered arrogant?

What was your original post and what facts are you referring to? The fact that lack of exoneration does not mean guilt?

Seriously you think that? This is what he is quoted as saying:

“I mean, Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share. I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for their country,” the president said of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, and so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

So what? Why do you think that is important to any issue let alone this one?

Because it speaks directly to the character of D Trump on several levels.

Why do you care?

Not for the FIRST time I have indicated that China is our most important trading partner.

Trump … we were talking about Trump. And we weren’t talking about trading. Are you all rght?

Of course we are talking about Trump. Unfortunately for the rest of the world Trump doesn’t live in his golf world of Mar-a-Lago. What Trump does affects other countries including Australia.

The fact that you seem to fail to understand that is a matter of much concern.

Thanks!

I have not had the time nor inclination yet to read the document, so that is why I am not really arguing yet what it might or might not state, because I just don’t know.

So why don’t you start a thread about how Trump is adversely affecting Australia’s trade with China instead of suddenly interjecting it into this discussion without any context? If you expect to be understood, you need to give people a hint as to what’s going on between your ears.

Here Kitty kitty kitty.

It’s funny how you think that there is Collusion and yet Mueller,
and the Democrat Politicians, and your own Fake News Media
are changing their tone, and not mentioning “Collusion”. lol.

Do you find the behavior of the President and his campaign as laid out in the Mueller report as okay?

Always has been about obstruction and eventually money laundering as well. Btw, have you read the Mueller report? If you haven’t, here’s the link.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf