Link to mueller report

The impeachment jig. It’s as dead as Herbert Hoover.

Impeachment was never a thing for the adults in the room.

I think the judge is right, fat donald will be prosecuted after he gets his ass handed to him in 2020.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano said during a monologue on his Fox Nation series “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers.” “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

2 Likes

You are correct. But the blowhards such as AOC, Nadler, Shifty Schiff, Tlaib, Omar and Swalwell have been attracting all the attention.

We are closer to impeachment now than we were before this report.

I think Trump is going to force Barr to withhold the redacted material and the underlying evidence. At that point the House may be forced to begin impeachment proceedings just to get the evidence.

Why do you torture yourself like this?

Read the second part of that post

I dont think anyone is torturing themselves…Mueller laid out the path. Congress will likely ignore it. But King is correct we are closer, but likely still miles and miles from it.

Interesting theory. But nobody gets impeached for theories. How much of the redacted portion can be legally released? This is over. When y’all finally realize this fact is up to you. So go ahead, knock your self out.

Sure. And Hillary never had it “in the bag” either. What will the narrative be tomorrow? :roll_eyes:

Miles and miles from it is not a good thing when we are only 6 or 7 months ahead of the next election cycle. Better get hustling.

The jig is up.

I am not on board with impeachment. You like others here infer that because i do not like or support Trump, that I want him to be impeached. I’ve lived through Nixon and Clinton. All those things have done is hurt the nation. Impeach him at the ballot box in two years. That is what I want to see.

3 Likes

The jig never even started.

The way i understand it…don jr got a pass because he has never run a campaign before and thus didnt know the legal in’s and outs. Had this been manafort he would be charged with it because it is agaisnt the law. Thats one opinion i heard.

But don jr didnt testify either and the reason behind that is redacted…so he could have pleaded the 5th and barr hid it…( this is speculation as of right now)

So trump jr pleads the fifth on this issie and Mueller is left with nothing.

You don’t think you are gonnna be indicted if you didnt do anything wrong.jr thought he was…

Collusion does not mean cooperation.

It would be much better debates if people didn’t simply make up meanings for words.

One legal opinion that I heard is that campaign finance law is so complicated and is a morass of rules that it is actually one of the few things where ignorance of the law actually is a an argument that will hold water.

And… as the report states… it would be hard to determine the value of the information that they might have gotten so… Junior really lucked out IMO.

Yeah…thats what this guy said…it was a very plausible argument that jr is a moron…

1 Like

Thats right folks…you elected a moron and that was one of his saving graces for the moment…that and being elected…

I was unaware that stoopid was a good defense, but it kept him out of trouble on this one.
The other thing that kept Donald out of trouble was the fact that his people ignored his orders.

Go with that during the next impeachment frenzy. :grin: