Link to mueller report

The goal posts will shift until the footings foot! lol

1 Like

What goal post is being moved?

No collusion but now lying?

No collusion AND lying

Mueller seemed to think no collusion

Where are the republicans who value honor and integrity? Why are they not screaming?

Because it is not possible to bring indictments against a sitting president am I right?

Get a passport and an airline ticket and go see the movie. I hear Australia is nice this time of year.

Nothing to do with it. Find me one instance in the report that Mueller says ā€œBut for the prohibition of indicting a sitting Presidentā€. Also, Barr met with Mueller and asked him if he would have recommended an indictment if that policy did not exist and Mueller said that he would not have done so.

Again you guys are ignoring manafort and stoneā€¦

Nopeā€¦

I am on my phone so I canā€™t link the pageā€¦ but the 2nd section of the report lays out the legal opinion that a sitting President cannot be indicted. That it is congressā€™s job to put the check on the President

The second thing you claimā€¦ insure would like to see a link.

1 Like

Yep.

The campaign had Russians crawling all around them and had intent to cooperate with them.

Basically they wanted to commit crime but for some reason or another was stymied from that.

In Don Jr.s case it was his ignorance of campaign finance law that saved him.

1 Like

Canā€™t, Iā€™m almost done saving up for a new paramotor and my newest son is due next month. It sure would be nice to vacation in another country for a change instead of deploying to it, but I never could decide on which country to take the family to. Ever taken yours internationally?

Incorrect

Some are itā€™s just that here some call them Libs

1 Like

Why would he write it if he already knows it to be true?

The first partā€¦discussing the legal opinion of whether a President can be indicted is not the same thing as saying you would indict a sitting President on a specific charge but for the prohibition against indicting a sitting President.
The second part is from the verbal statement of Barr during his presser this morning. It can be easily found using a search engine.

Okay then.

So yeah. The first part is laid out in the report

The second partā€¦ I didnā€™t see the presser.

I have no reason to believe Barr.

Here is the section outlining the issue of not indicting a siiting president.

Screenshot_2019-04-18-22-27-22

Read all three paragraphs, especially 2 and 3.

3 Likes