Link to mueller report

Well it wasnt 2 weeks ago ya’ll thought Mueller was a Stand Up Guy! Man…Roller Coasters, some folks just dont know when to get off!

You might want to read the rest of that statement for context.

Obstructing investigations is cool

trump is cool

I’m on the last couple of pages, which are more redaction than not.

In addition to there being no collusion, there is nothing in here that indicates the President violating any laws.

ETA: This was a very dry report, with virtually nothing that hasn’t been discussed or known for some time already.

2 Likes

Third option: people who get paid to find things out are pretty good at finding things out and that’s why the concrete facts in the report look a lot like things that were speculated on by journalists.

For me scanning through it it was like deja vu. I knew exactly what it’s going to say most of the time.

It was like rehashing all the same tired nothing burgers from the last two years, except peaceful, because there was no gnashing of teeth in the report or letters smeared with tears. lol

1 Like

Well obviously they didn’t “find” any proof now have they? All hearsay, innuendos without shred of solid evidence.

Simply avoiding jail is not Trump’s win- condition.

Trump is cool?

Come on Man…I was being sarcastic!

Ok. For my own point of view Six…I never really thought there was a smoking gun that would lead to crimminality. However, do you think there is enough here that Democrats might move to impeach? In the little I have read, I lean toward there could be…but i havent read enough.

But I am also led to this. If it is found to be true that Obama admin knew this was going on and did nothing to stop it. Could there be criminality toward him or those in his administration?

No, so was I. Its my standard answer to Trump is cool whenever I see it. Lol

Your last question in that response is exactly the can of worms that I don’t see being opened up, and the reason that it won’t be. Playing politics and making money off of castle banter is one thing, but burning down the whole circus just to get one side show removed would be a ridiculous idea.

On a side note, one thing that’s really getting on my nerves this week is the fact that 42 countries will see Avengers: Endgame in theaters up to two full days before America. 42! I have the ultimate question about that! :angry:

You didn’t read the report… there was plenty that was new

Did you know that Trump recieved a call and immediately stated that more leaks were coming?

Did you know that Russia has “tapes” on Trump and Cohen kept them quiet?

Did you know that Trump tried to get McGahn to fire Mueller?

Bless your heart. lol

Liberals love to act surprised at mueller addressing their talking points.

The report further exposes Trump as a habitual liar… most cons love it!

Really? Now we are now moving the goalposts to lying?