Link to mueller report

I have a feeling one or two posters here will continue to believe this hoax.

1 Like

BTW, this report basically corroborated a lot stuff the “fake news” media put out there the past 2 years…vindication.

4 Likes

This thing is terrible for the President. It’s goong to take a lot of aggressive ignoring on the part of his supporters to continue believing this report is anything other than a damning appraisal.

I expect that’s what we’ll see. A lot of ignoring of simple facts as they’re outlined in the report.

I’d be embarrassed to support this guy after this.

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder who in the fat donald campaign wrote to Dimitriev “Putin has won”
Page 149

Who were the people here that swore that that story was true? Whomever they were need to apologize.

2 Likes

Mitch will protect him…

There wasn’t a special council’s report and investigations into Trump’s money in 2016. There will be next time.

Three swing states.

Get the ■■■■ out of here…obama…ugh…dont attempt to poorly insult us with this garbage

Which begs the question how the ■■■■ could mueller not put anything together.

He has a very high standard to reach.

Attacking Trump didn’t work in 2016 and it won’t work in 2020.

But I really do hope DEMs try. I really do!

Im just not buying it given what we know…
If he knew these people lied to him…thata obstruction in itself

This was the only way out for Jr as I saw it. He was just too dumb.

Trump supporters continuing to debase themselves in support of this idiot…truly they will be the laughing stock of their childrens children and beyond.

Already some of their children shake their heads in disbelief at what their “conservative” parents have become…bitter, jaded versions of themselves who traded away their values long ago for a clown because “libs”

2 Likes

Difference now is we have receipts of the stupidity.

Like standing up a company to find Hilary’s deleted emails! :joy:

1 Like

Russian Collusion, 2 and 1/2 years dedicated (wasted) to this tin foil conspiracy theory that was so ridiculous it sounded something that came from the bowels of Alex Jones, yet the media and the left ran with it nonstop. :rofl: :ru:

Take the red :pill: and hit the Russian reset button.

Now on to section 2

On page 13… Mueller expresses the right to bring the President in front of a Grand Jury but didn’t because he knew it would be stonewalled and he felt like they had enough evidence.

1 Like

You really should read the actual report.

It is quite enlightening.

1 Like

There was nothing wasted here, Russia’s effort to influence our election made clear, liars and cheats put in jail, referral of other crimes given to their appropriate jurisdictions.

But most importantly Trump exposed for the scum that he is and the clear abdication of “conservative” values by those that support him.

All in legally written report…worth

He’s ■■■■■■■ :joy:

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1118971601515630593?s=21