Link to mueller report

Mueller has been proven to be a man of integrity and honor whereas Trump has been proven to be a liar and a man with little or no integrity. He surrounds himself with sycophants that he can bully and appeals to the lowest common denominators of the electorate.

When you boil it all down that is the truth.

I better add that of course he also appeals to voters that are not part of the lowest common denominator but you have to wonder how they continue to justify their support of Trump. We are all entitled to support whoever we like that does not mean that that support cannot be questioned or criticized. That is not a personal attack.

1 Like

Yes he’s did. He just got no as an answer from McGann. Trump tried to obstruct justice. It’s obvious to most people.

Trump was one of them.

The United States Constitution? You sure about that?

Nope.

They were fools to believe him. He’s a liar with zero loyalty to anyone.

1 Like

This is a big problem with all the lies that have been told by politicians. I don’t think anyone knows or cares what’s true anymore.

1 Like

There are 14 ongoing investigations that Mueller referred to different agencies (including the FBI).
The Mueller report is not the end, but the beginning of the end for these criminals.:us:

2 Likes

I don’t care too much about collusion or not. Not even about obstruction, though it’s pretty clear he broke the law. Yes, I do think he is compromised. I don’t care if he is impeached or not. Just voted out of office, though I think in the end he may well be re-elected. So despite what I read here, which I’ll admit is a lot of fun, what will be will be.

I think that Trump supporters would have real cause to celebrate is it said on pg 173 that there was no evidence to establish that there was no evidence to conspire with the Russian Government or proxies.

But there is nothing about Proxies in there.

Because if one reads up to that point… there were a lot of proxies making contact with the campaign.

2 Likes

Why wasn’t Manafort charged with treason?
No collusion!!

Page 148

1 Like

Nothing to see here folks, no obstruction.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1118943553642749960?s=21

1 Like

Seth Rich hoax can finally be put to bed. It’s on pg 48 of the report.

5 Likes

Despite trying, Trump was hindered in his efforts to obstruct justice by his staff. Despite trying, Trump’s senior campaign staff didn’t collude with the Russian government because, well, they’re incompetent idiots.

But it’s the Democrats who aren’t seeing the big picture?? Time for a visit to the optometrist, perhaps, Peek.

Everything about him is lies and fakery. Pathetic pig.

1 Like

Yep, and Fox News ran with this full throttle.

Here is an odd one. Pg183.

They were looking into Papadopoulos maybe working for Israel but couldn’t get enough evidence to convict on FARA violations.

A really weird thing just to drop in the report.

1 Like

A traitor.

Yep! Everyone in Trump’s orbit as well as his supporters are just plain stupid and deplorable.

Go ahead and run with that. Worked really swell in 2016! :+1:

Pg 185-188.

The reason that Don Jr. isn’t charged for an illegal foreign contribution for the Trump Tower meeting is that he wasn’t aware of the law.

"Accordingly, taken into account the high burden to establish a culpable mental state in a campaign finance prosecution and the difficulty in establishing the required valuation, the Office decided not to pursue criminal campaign finance charges against Trump Jr. or other campaign officials for the events culmination in the June 9th meeting. "

There is no doubt that a lot of people here are being treated incredibly leniently.

2 Likes