Lindsey graham. hypocrite

in september he said trump would never demand ukraine investigate biden in exchange for aid. After the partial transrcipt came out he said it was unpersuasive

last month he tweeted out
If House D’s refuse to release full transcript of Volker testimony as requested by Congressman Jordan, it will be an abuse of power.

2 weeks ago he said
If you could show me that, you know, Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing,”

today when the deposition transcript came out he was asked
“Do you plan on reading these transcripts that were released?”⁰

his response?
"No. “I’ve written the whole process off, I think this is a bunch of B.S.”

How is that hypocritical, just sounds like frustration on his part.

The man is a jellyfish.

1 Like

Graham is on Hannity right now.

Did he use to be a guest on Hannity? i.e. before he switched tunes about Trump and Ukraine.

I know Rush has never had a good word for Graham.

He’s been on Hannity’s show numerous times over the years.

He’s a spineless worm.

Senator Grahamelion. Easily changes his colors depending on who is in power and who’s ass he has to kiss. The consummate scumbag politician.

8 Likes

Thanks. I don’t watch Hannity too much, wasn’t sure.

yes…Frustration at the President for putting him in a position to be made wrong over and over and over and over and over and over…well you see what I am saying.

What I see you saying I highly doubt to be accurate.

What a coward.

What’s funny is you guys are just figuring this out about Graham? Of course I guess you didn’t mind when he and McCain helped the Ds back in the day.

Our turn to use him! We called dibs!

So we have a Senator who will possibly be a juror in a trial for the POTUS who now is not going to look at the evidence? Yeah okay.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone would say much if the man was consistent. But you’ll notice in this thread you have both sides commenting about him. His shuffling back and forth is as bad as Rudy’s fall from grace. Both are weasels.

2 Likes

Lindsey’s not a hypocrite, he just an ■■■■■■■ who wants to keep his job. He’ll do or say whatever he needs to in the moment to keep his job.

1 Like

You wouldn’t say much if he was on your side.

Having Graham worshiping the ground that Donald Trump walks on isn’t something I’d want to be associated with.

1 Like

Because of Trump. If he was smoozing Biden or Kamala, you’d be all about it. TDS, while not curable, is treatable.

Personally, having nothing against worms, I rather think Graham is a politician of the purely self-interested genus.

I didn’t expect you to see it.