Libs world is crashing down around em

What lives matter again?

Shae that someone would want to conceal his/her indentity

Trump won because he is a winner. That is why the left has become so deranged, in spite of their best efforts, Trump keeps winning.

Some scholars say Trump can build on his Supreme Court Win, his powers to restrict immigration may enable an EO designed to counter the invasion / colonization / attack by the cartels, using children of willing parents.

That will make the leftist’s heads spin indeed.

Really? Some Scholars huh? Trump U?

His dingleberries talk to him.

I have an OP on that topic

Why not post there and prove what an idiot I am?

Or, you might be ahead of the curve, discussing the next big “offense” Trump will do.

Trump is a fixer, he can by EO fix Catch and Release. Not add judges as Cruz wanted, perpetuating an inefficient process. Administrative judges who can decide on the spot to approve or deny asylum, in minutes.

He could clear up the entire backlog of cases, make the 20 day restriction on holding children irrelevant.

The border patrol could have these judges set up all along the border, so cases are decided the same day they are caught crossing the border, and sent back on the same day.

And it would be constitutional.

Of course it would be tied up in the courts. But Trump’s recent win, he’ll win that also.

1. Get revenge.
  2. Get revenge.

Can’t overstate it. It’s the core of their politics.

I blame social media for some of the madness. There is some restraint on action when you confront people physically, in the real world. You know they might not accept criticism peacefully, they might violently react.

But on social media, that’s not a concern. So these folks spew out their hate and derangement, without any inhibition. They feel safe.

That fuels a delusion they can do the same in real time, in reality outside of the virtual world.

Like you, I think they crossed the line. And they are generating a reaction to their derangement that might be violent. Might completely surprise them with its violence.

I hope not. But when a person’s family is attacked publicly, and you are carrying and have the NRA training and insurance to “stand your ground”, it could get ugly quick.

more people want free stuff. big surprise.

you should refer to one of many articles written by libs in 2016 that explain that the electoral college was created to keep out demagogues.

spin faster maybe. they are already spinning.

No. It was intended to keep out people who have no business being president.

Given it no longer resembles the electoral college the founders set up, it can no longer serve that purpose. Clearly it didn’t last election.

Every political sophist who calls himself a lib seemed to think the EC in 2016 was just fine and would keep out the demagogue. And it did.

But now… since the demagogue was YOUR sweetheart, you say the EC was not what it should be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA…you lost. womp womp.

This is objectively false. Liberals have been complaining about the distortionary effect of the electoral college for decades.

I never said the electoral college is not what it should be. I said it’s not what the founders set up. That is objectively true. Reread what I wrote and see if you can stop lying about it.

Stop acting like a child and try thinking for once.

Which STILL doesn’t negate the fact that more people wanted Hillary than trump.

hold that thought. Maybe after work, I’ll post a plethora of articles from trump haters in 2016 extolling the virtues of the EC as a tool to prevent demagogues from taking the oval office.

Does the EC of today work like the EC the founders established? Yes or no.

that was not your point. your point was that the EC no longer can keep out demagogues. You cited the difference between the founders’ EC and today’s EC only as the rationale for your statement… not the main point itself.

So my future posts showing that many Trump haters believed the EC was still adequately equipped and even chartered to keep out demagogues - when they thought Trump was THE demagogue - will prove the disengenuous back peddling that libs started doing after the EC stopped the REAL demagogue.

You may ignore if you choose. I post for those seeking honest answers.

Yes. My original point was that the EC does not serve the function as intended. I used a rational to support this point.

Your only counter is that some random liberals say it was going to serve it’s original purpose is irrelevant. Your inability to address my original point speaks to your lack of honest or the weakness in your position.

1 Like

The dems just need to get their leadership out in front of the cameras more. I think Nancy and Maxine just need to get out there and communicate in that reasoned, articulate and intelligent way they are famous for. That would really help guarantee that huge blue wave!

I can save you a few minutes. This blogger agrees with my point.
The EC was founded to prevent demagogues, but no longer functions as intended given the electors are not independent.