Libs, so you think the D.C 4th of July party too expensive?

Worth every penny. This is Donald Trump we’re talking about. Not that miser Obama.

You people pretend to be fiscal conservatives, but yet you allowed this administration to give away trillions to the 1% and corporations. You stay silent when trump bleeds our nation dry so he can golf at his resorts.

So yes, please excuse us “libs” for coming unglued on the $92+million WASTE of money. He pulls money out of the National Park system at the tune of $2.5million that is supposed to be spent on NATIONAL PARKS maintenance. So now there’s a good possibility the entrance fees will go up to make up the difference. But conservatives don’t care about stuff like that since most of them stay home and watch FOX all day.

This is an EGO parade, nothing more, nothing less. I’m pretty sure most of us would be shocked if he DIDN’T interject his political agenda of trashing the opposition.

3 Likes

The deflection in this thread is getting into red level bonkers territory.

The type of things that people will accept from Donald Trump of all people is incredible.

4 Likes

And the second he does that, he has used public money and the military to support his campaign.

The whole thing is really dubious to start with.

You know there are staffers just sweating it out today.

Fair enough. I appreciate the knowledge. One could debate some stuff, Blue Angels are budgeted for so many shows so if this is added, a show is cancelled or they need more money. Stuff like that. I do still question the F-22 or F-35 justification. No hard feelings, but I’d really want to see a paper justification for these possible flights. How much they cost per hour better be documented.

But I really appreciate the knowledge. Thank you!

My political question is this though:. Do you think our president is aware of any of this? Or does he think cause they’re our planes they don’t cost anything? Honestly?

They would rather use that money for charity, like giving free healthcare to the world if they can cross the open border.

Hello, July 4th ISN’T ABOUT THE PRESIDENT and shame on you all for thinking this is HIS holiday. In case you aren’t sure about history, President’s day is in February, Memorial Day is in May, and Veterans Day is in November. Now those three holidays should be enough for trump’s ego parade, NOT THE 4th.

I dont think cali is serious

Who needs national parks? Just useless space that could be filled with Trump hotels.

1 Like

What’s wrong with creating more tax payers? (Jobs)

He’s the most EVIL & VILE man we’ve ever had as president.

As for the Blue Angles there show schedule is packed they can’t just add a show. They could cancel then add but if that was the case we would probably already heard about it.

You want to see the paper justification for our currency flights or theses flights in general.

Yes I think he knows about it roughly. The General probably briefed him that theses flights happen anyway and are already budgeted for so no additional costs. I stress additional cost.

Our president starts out this festive day with this patriotic missive:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1146766931573301248?s=20

3 Likes

I understand. Im not actually asking for an itemized list of flight hours(although Congress gets bored sometimes😀). And sadly that may not be a joke. They’re pretty pissy right now. All I’m saying is that if our “stealth” planes can find a way to go over the Mall whilst doing necessary training/operating stuff, fine. But they better be able to back that up. Cause if they do it only cause the President likes planes, I’m gonna get pissy. And if a B-2 flies over I’m gonna get really pissed.

The Blue Angels performed June 30 in Davenport IA. Their next show is July 6 in Kansas City Mo.
Now correct me if I’m wrong but usually they (the demo team and Fat Albert support staff) would fly from IA to MO. So now for this fly over all of them have to detour out to DC. And you are saying that there is no additional cost? Sorry, not buying it.

I did notice that the Blue Angels were scheduled to go back to their home base in Pensacola and do two practice sessions on the 2nd and 3rd. So it looks like they would have had today off to be with their families. Oh well.

1 Like

It’s what our country exists for. To make Donald Trump feel popular and get the love his parents failed to give him. Military, parades, rallies, talk shows all for his wounded inner child.

3 Likes

If he comes out in a full military uniform I’m coming on here and laughing at every trump supporters for voting for a tinpot…

It will be worth it.

Odds are he will have the suit or that green jacket…

1 Like

Big yellow slicker is what I am hoping for.

1 Like

Yea I messed that response up. I ment since we didn’t hear about a cancelation it was probably an add which would cost money. But they wouldn’t fly to Missouri until week of.