Libs secretly know their agenda is trash

We cant control when your party members dont follow order and leak classified emails to the public! If Trump did that to Mueller, you would be the first crying obstruction.

Fair enough. But nearly every one of us would rather discuss policy. But y’all can’t do it. Because we crush you on policy.

Then stick you your lib raging threads and quit your bitching.

Waaah waaah :joy:

I actually feel great, We get a 2nd RNC nominated Judge, and Ruth is next, so I am not the one crying, smiling actually! No trick you do, will prevent Kavanaugh from being appointed.

I give you props being angry all the time takes energy and effort…you got me beat

There ya go, turn that frown upside down buddy

how does it feel to be part of a party who is hopeless and has no power like the DNC, whom revert to child like behaviors?

Always been a smile, gotta be tough for you though! Ruthy Poo is next! Then The SCOTUS will be conservative for the next 40 yrs.

Party power comes and goes right now I’m mostly enjoying you guys implode while trying to “govern”

Not on the SCOTUS it doesnt! HAHAHA , keep crying, and screaming at the sky!

They act like bunch of spoiled brats. Just like spoiled brat in grocery store.

1. Any Senator, officer, or employee of the Senate who shall disclose the secret or confidential business or proceedings of the Senate, including the business and proceedings of the committees, subcommittees, and offices of the Senate, shall be liable, if a Senator, to suffer expulsion from the body; and if an officer or employee, to dismissal from the service of the Senate, and to punishment for contempt.

Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum
from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member.

The clause was written to prevent arrest, not expulsion. He can be expelled. Of course he won’t be. His “bring the charges!” act was kabuki with zero risk.

Even SCOTUS, but hey maybe they will finally deliver your conservative utopia you have been promised

Worst, they are the people who hold up the cashier with a gun!

1 Like

LOL

10char

Incorrect. Many years ago Mike Gravel introduced the Pentagon papers into committee record in order to ensure they could be discussed publicly despite their classified nature. Congressmen and women cannot not be prosecuted for anything said on the floor due to the speech and debate clause.

It’s been upheld in court.

At least he was MAN enough to apologise…

Notice I capitalized MAN…

You and I will be really old before a Scotus will change! Which is fine with me! Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have 30 or 35 good yrs in them . Ruthy Poo has 2, better Pray Trump doesnt get reelected! LMAO!

True, but they can be expelled.