Libs secretly know their agenda is trash

The “stone” in this case was cast by a Trump supporter. I find it odd that Trump supporters would be throwing stones from their glass houses.

1 Like

This entire thread is dedicated to conservatives judging liberals.

“Bring the charges!”

You’re allowed to talk about classified information during Congressional hearings as part of the speech and debate clause.

Hat tip to @Call_me_Ishmael for teaching me that one.

Bush got voted out for that lie.

Obama also publicly acknowledged he was wrong, and admitted that it was harmful to people. That is: reality asserted itself, and there was a consensus about it. We weren’t forced to live in an authoritarian world of “alternative facts” because we were ordered to.

But the idea that Trump is comparable to Obama in this context is absurd. See:

YAWN

10 char

Well you did kinda start it. I find the personal digs at my fellow posters to be gawd aweful boring. How about the judgment of democrats who decided that Hillary was a great candidate? Wow. Just wow.

And since the country is in the best shape it has been in generations, I would say my choice has been vindicated. Bigly. Yay me!:grinning:

You are going to equate being unable to get congress to move on a campaign promise before taking office, and Obama lying to the nation for months while pushing his ObamaCare plan thru congress? Sorry, they are not even remotely close to the same thing.

Trump’s failure to get congress to adopt his plans, after claiming he could, cost the American people nothing.

Obama’s lies got his ACA passed, and it’s cost nearly everyone their healthcare plans, and many people lost their doctors, and the majority saw their insurance rates skyrocket because of it.

Trump lied about the size of the crowd for his swearing in ceremony, and other nit-noid things that no one has been hurt by.

1 Like

Your allowed to talk about what has already been declassified, your not allowed to leak what is still considered classified. The President actually has executive privileged and can declassify anything he wants, but is choosing not to , to let the whole Mueller sham play out, more than likely he will declassify all of it a day or two before midterms to make democrats look silly. Booker does not have executive privileged, and he created disorder in the hearing, and should be removed.

…and it would not be proper for a president to declassify everything just because he thinks it makes him look good, and his political opponents look bad.

May not be proper, but he still has the right to.

Another Republican rage thread, for a group that has total control over government right now you all do bitch alot…

We cant control when your party members dont follow order and leak classified emails to the public! If Trump did that to Mueller, you would be the first crying obstruction.

Fair enough. But nearly every one of us would rather discuss policy. But y’all can’t do it. Because we crush you on policy.

Then stick you your lib raging threads and quit your bitching.

Waaah waaah :joy:

I actually feel great, We get a 2nd RNC nominated Judge, and Ruth is next, so I am not the one crying, smiling actually! No trick you do, will prevent Kavanaugh from being appointed.

I give you props being angry all the time takes energy and effort…you got me beat

There ya go, turn that frown upside down buddy