Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Yes. That’s what I said. Shifty. :smirk:

Because there is no proof that all of it is being done by the left. But there is a lot of proof that some of it is being done by far-right anti-government types like the Boogaloo Bois and Patriot Prayer (you know, the guys in Portland shooting paint balls and pepper spray in the trucks with Trump flags). Biden has come out and condemned all those that riot, loot and burn. It is just that simple. So far there is little evidence that those involved with BLM or Antifa are doing all the bad stuff. But by all means, if you have proof please post it.

Please show me where I said it was all being done by the left. This post is a perfect example of my point. You can’t even acknowledge that anyone on the left is responsible for any of it. Just like the rest of the left. With my first word, I meant the entirety of the arson and buildings being destroyed by those on the left. Not that they are responsible for all of it.

Several groups affiliated with BLM in Portland have openly condemned the looting/destruction in Portland and made clear that those arrested aren’t affiliated with them.

It continues to fall on deaf ears. The GOP needs their boogeyman. It’s not like they really have anything else to run on. Failure doesn’t win elections.

Yeah, real condemnation.

Case in point. :roll_eyes:

They’re celebrating the fire and imagery… doesn’t look like condemnation to me.

Who are they? Got any names? Or just a facebook page?

2 Likes

The name of the Facebook page is Black Lives Matter Portland… or is material straight from the source not good enough?

They even have a nice little blue check by the name.

NOT US!!! :us:

Oh well that clarifies everything. :roll_eyes:

You said there have been BLM condemnations of the violence and rioting. I went to their Facebook page and haven’t found it. Do you have proof to show?

From the same page.

Weird. Doesn’t look like celebrating to me.

1 Like

Looks like justification.

I’m sure it does. To you.

1 Like

Are they saying a few rioters and looters are acceptable the same as a few bad cops?

Are you saying a few bad cops are acceptable? You really want to go there and talk about justification? Really?

1 Like

Can’t answer my question? Is some rioting and looting acceptable?

I think both are unacceptable and one doesn’t justify the other. But then I’m not the one making that leap am I? Might want to check the mirror. Just saying.

1 Like
1 Like