Libs got nuthin, and they now know it

No.

Were they told to lower their expectations?

No. They blamed it on the Arabs. He was one term.

1 Like

Ooof. :rofl:

We aren’t talking about an individual project being overseen by an individual, although this scenario is certainly part of the overall picture. We are talking about the way a person in a company gets and uses money and resources compared to a government employee. Companies produce income, which is finite, whereas the government takes in taxes which they act as if it’s infinite. Company actions are limited by the money the company earns, the government isn’t limited because they can always take more and more taxes. Yes, government projects have budgets, but very few projects get scrapped because they run over budget. Usually more money is found, either by raising more taxes or taking money earmarked for something else. Our government has never been known to stick to budgets on most things. Someone may get yelled at but seldom fired just for going over budget, after all, the project STILL gets funded.

Haven’t even brought up government waste…

1 Like

Not that I recall, but then I was only a teenager.

1 Like

When ya got nothin’ I guess the best thing to do is double down. We saw how the Loudoun issue panned out for the school and their denials later proven to be lies.

This school also needs to learn a lesson the hard way it appears.

“The school did their investigation, gave me a phone call, and said, ‘Hey, look, unfortunately, it looks like there’s no evidence that shows that what your daughter saying took place,’ the mother said.

“We’re going to have to give her a day of suspension, and you know, so then that I asked the principal, I said, ‘well if the police are telling me that he did do these things, he admitted to them, and that I have the right to press charges, you’re telling me this didn’t happen? And she said, ‘well, unfortunately, what the law does has nothing to do to do with CMS, so, unfortunately, we have nothing else that we can do about this.’”

In addition to suspending the female student, CMS is also making her attend a class called “Sexual Harassment is Preventable.”

1 Like

The only defense one can offer is oil prices are cyclical. Which they are.

Allan

Never put down those pom-poms, Allan. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s not a Pom Pom, if it’s the truth.

What were you,saying with w.

What goes up must come down, supply and demand.

You know market forces, unless you want to impose price controls like Nixon did.

Allan

“poor” people are already given enough of our money

1 Like

It’s the truth that you are the most loyal democrat cheerleader they could ever ask for. If they didn’t simply take your donotions, they might well owe you for your loyal servitude.

Tell us more about how this ■■■■ show you caused is perfectly normal and not at all your fault or the fault of those you elected to trash this country. :rofl:

2 Likes

good!

because everytime they do billions of our money is wasted on pet lefty projects, loss of liberties and foreign countries no one cares about

Exactly the response I had hoped for, from the Marie Antoinette school of thought.

Let them eat cake.

And no reason for poor to be in quotation marks, they are poor.

It is easy to forget about the great unwashed when you can take a shower every day.

A lot of Americans cannot.

Allan

If I were a true Democratic cheerleader numbot I would vote for biden or Harris in 2024.

Since that won’t be happening (I think for myself) you are mistaken.

Allan

Riiiiight. lol

“I’m his biggest supporter here but I didn’t actually vote for him.”

Sure thing, Allan. Sure thing. :rofl:

1 Like

You mean like Israel?

How much aid we sent them in the past 70 years?

Allan

baloney. no able bodied american has to be “poor” and go without showers. this class argument is decades past its time now. kids or younger people suffer of course but because of their loser parents.

i like this idea. Marie was beheaded because was the symbol of aristocratic excess, subjugating the population. we need more “antoinetting” in this country. like hundred millionaire Pelsoi i’d lead up to the block first. figuratively of course. Just look at the mess of her district.

but no she stays in “power” because the left and democrats love the way pre revolution France was, and dont give a double damn about any “poor”

1 Like

The people elect the congress, in case you missed that class in school.

Nancy is popular in her district.

Allan

She was not appointed speaker, she won elections.

Allan