Libs got nuthin, and they now know it

No, but there are numerous “employers” in the chain of command that don’t have to in the government before you get to the general public.

Pile up the caveats.

1 Like

You’ve never worked for the government have you?

$6.48 for Name Brand
$4.12 for Great Value

Hasn’t changed much here

I posted the link to Walmart for our local store. Name brand 8 or higher for what I get.

$9.99
Oscar Mayer™ Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon - 16 oz

generic

$5.49
Kroger® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon - 16 oz

https://www.kroger.com/pl/bacon/0501700001?fulfillment=all

Personally, I buy half a hog from a local butcher and take it to a local butcher, much cheaper.

Does a company shareholder have any information about a business and its employees on tap or do they have to request information?

I have.

When I say worked for the government, I mean as a government employee, not as in doing a job as a contractor or being hired to do a specific job for a specific amount of money. You seem too young to have much experience with how the government works. Full disclosure: I have been a government employee for 22 years. I’m not being snarky when I question your posts about how government works…,

I’m currently a government contractor. I’ve previously worked for local government . My father worked in government most of his whole life.

Are you saying you can blow your whole budget and there are no repercussions?

Are you serious? If you don’t blow your whole budget, it will be cut next year.

3 Likes

I meant go over budget.

Tell me you didn’t just try and say government stays on budget.

2 Likes

No, they can go over budget (so can the private sector). I just don’t believe its without repercussions.

You can’t be serious.

Best bacon I’ve ever had…The whole apt smelled like smoke, and not the artificial kind…kinda aggravated the GF…lol. But it was worth it…:grin::sunglasses:. They’re out of New Hampshire.

https://ncsmokehouse.com/

This is interesting to me. Weirding out about the price of meat or bacon or whatever. Looking post-Neolithic, following the origin and amplification of social stratification, followed relatively quickly by the states and “civilizations,” the majority of humans lived a back-breaking existence and died in terror. Now, even a middle class slob in western industrialized countries can garner the amount of protein that might be the envy of a medieval king. I know that, as a teacher, I can go to Whole Foods or whatever, and buy the best meats for sale. I’m not sure when in the recent past that became the “norm,” but if you are used to that, the future may not be exactly the same.

He passed the stimulus bill that put more money into poor peoples pockets

He passed child credit which did the same.

Pretty hard to pass legislation with the senate filibuster in place.

Allan

Mod Note

Let’s dial down the name calling.

Did anyone defend high gas prices back then?