Libs cage Mary, Joseph, and Jesus

vs miss representing the truth, as you did. In the court of law that would reside over their request for asylum, that’s called a lie and the person that said it would be deemed a liar.

so ready to admit you were wrong?

You might want to read this story for what’s really going on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-blocks-trump-crackdown-on-asylum-seekers-bars-blanket-detentions-of-those-with-persecution-claims/2018/07/02/cdc707ba-7e36-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.126e411b5545

That’s what the right is yelling, but that’s not what’s happening. Trump is ignoring any legit asylum requests.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-blocks-trump-crackdown-on-asylum-seekers-bars-blanket-detentions-of-those-with-persecution-claims/2018/07/02/cdc707ba-7e36-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.126e411b5545

The article says they are to be given a hearing or released? If we don’t have enough judges, I’d release them on the other side of the border.

what’s going on is that someone made an accusation. I did not read that these “asylum” seekers did not first cross the border illegally.

Given the circumstances I mentioned, that’s like making a snowball out of water.

Of course. Just shove them aside.

Oh…you’re on your way down there with your checkbook?

1 Like

Yeah, but this scene takes place after baby Jesus was born. Thus giving them plenty of time to illegally cross a border somewhere.

Crossing the border illegally is a crime. That doesn’t mean everything they do is a crime. You can apply for asylum at ports of entry without committing a crime.

1 Like

libs use a kind of shell game when posting. They pretend they are talking about s legetimate asylum request when in fact they are talking about an illegal border crossing followed by an asylum request.

Does the media see where the pea under the shell went. No… they like to be fooled.
But we are not.

2 Likes